September 23, 2014 | 1473 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Win-Win Dazzle Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by wekellyunc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wish they still made this product. I would truly wear this only alone. It is a very pretty pink with all the glitter a girl could ever want. I am so sad this is limited edition. It gives the prettiest frosted, glittery lip!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by LexiLovesCheer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This was limited edition, and I got this for my mom, but it didn't look right on her so she gave it to me. It's a very frosty, glittery pink. I wouldn't wear this everday, but if you want something really fun every once and awhile, this is it. oh and "full for you" plush glass lookes absolutley amazing over it! :)
but, too flashy so not all that wearable most times :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a limited edition lipstick from Nordstrom MAC counters. This was my favorite color from the collection. I love pink lipsticks so I was drawn to this shade. I wear it like a lipgloss -- I layer it over another lipstick. It really looks great with any lipstick. It adds pink and gold fine glitter to any look. I was amazed at how smooth this lipstick was. I was expecting to feel at least some grit but was pleasantly suprised at the smooth texture. The glitter is very finely milled and thus smooth on the lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by goldmine4545

I tried WIN WIN and the other darker pink. I couldn't see a difference in the store, but it was very sparkly in the light outside.

However, after putting it over pink nouveau, it didn't last a hour. By the time I went home, it took off pink nouveau and settled into the cracks of my lip. It was perhaps 45 minutes to get home. THe Pink Nouveau I had worn the whole day and was fine untili I topped it with this lipstick. So that's a real disappointment. This should be a better quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by sunnyisland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Limited Edition under the Digi Pop Collection. Super frosty light baby pink lipstick. Rather sheer but leaves a tonne of pink glitter behind even after meals. Appears as a natural rosy glittery pink under most lighting and I'm very pleased with that, although under some lighting the silvery glitter looks so frosty almost like sugar particles on my lips. Thankfully it wasn't gritty at all. Quite pretty overall but a bit drying, still I think I like it enough to buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by leah2412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really didn't like this one that much and I am a glitter fanatic. It just looks like a lot of baby pink and silver glitter on my pigmented lips with a tiny wash of cool toned pink. It's not a very original color and I could easily dupe it with a pink in my collection plus a dazzleglass over it. I really prefer the more pigmented colors from this line (naughty you, babys on fire, hot sass) since they deliver pigmentation and glitter. The lighter shades just really don't deliver anything but a mess of glitter with next to no pigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

Win-Win is a light baby pink with blue undertones and gold glitter with other rainbow like irridescent glitter throughout. On my very pigmented lips this was a light pinky skintone shade with lots of pretty glitter, very different from anything else I own. I totally love this line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sunfish211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dazzle lipsticks are all about the bling. It has a ton of glitter. It's not gritty but it has a ton of glittery payoff. Even after the color has faded (after eating, drinking, & talking) the glitter still lingers. This is a very very sheer pink shade. It very much reminds me of Phlox (which is super sheer - from Spring Colour Forecast) with a ton of glitter. Overall, it's a fun color but I just wish it had more color in the lipstick itself. It looks great over other MAC pink lipsticks I have (I just put it over Angel & it makes the pink pop with the glittery bling). It looks even better when you put some lipglass over it. Whaa-laa! (For reference, I'm a C3/NC25)