September 1, 2014 | 2171 users online

Powder - Yardley - Absolute Translucent Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by TanyaM88

I've tried a lot of finishing powders cause a have a very oily skin and among them all this product have worked the best! With other finishing powder my skin would feel itchy and iritated but not with Yardley's absolute translucent loose powder. My skin looks and feels so soft. Although its loose I really don't find the product difficult to work with. What I like the most is that you use so little so it lasts me over a month where as the other product won't even last 2 weeks. I will never use any other finishing powder again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepuff

I adore this!

Pros:
- It smells kinda good
- Gives a light, powdery (not too much, though) finish
- It has quite a lasting power (about 6 hours)

Cons:
- Because it's loose, it gets everywhere!
- A very small amount must be used, otherwise it looks cakey

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by bobbob616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's light and fine. Besides setting my make up, it also absorbs any oil my skin produces throughout the day. I have used this during the past summer and it has kept my skin matte without clogging pours. Definitely will buy again!