Essence Eyeliner Pen

3.0

on 6/2/2015 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

So easy! i only gave it a 4 because on first swipe its not very dark, however you can go over it and make it darker.

on 5/20/2015 9:08:00 AM

I love it! It stays so long on my eyes and my eyelids are oily most of the time. I'd definatelly buy it again!

on 2/26/2015 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner. I have very oily hooded eyelids, and this stays put on my eyelids all day. The way I get this or any eyeliner to stay is I have to use an eye primer, and mac paint pot before I add any eyeliner, and voila my eyeliner wonít budge. I find this eyeliner easy to use, I love the black colour, and if I store it cap down it doesnít dry up, and Iíve had mine a couple of months.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing eyeliner! First I ever bought (generally not a huge fan). This stays on all day, is really easy to apply, and is very black. I would definitely repurchase!

on 12/26/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

For my fellow oily-lidded on a budget gals, this is a pretty average liner if you plan to stay indoors/away from heat/under AC/etc - pretty dark and black, easy to apply. However, any bit of heat/sweat/humidity will cause this liner to break free all over your lids - probably won't repurchase.

on 11/22/2014 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Me va muy bien, su color es intenso y dura todo el día

on 10/28/2014 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Gonna have to mark this one down as not good. I bought the waterproof version a couple of weeks ago, and it has already begun to dry out (not even using it every day). The ink does not come out consistently, resulting in jagged lines.

The tip is sharp, but it didn't really matter since it dries out/does not hold much ink. It also drags and scratches the eyelids. Just gonna chuck this stick into the trash.

I love this for mornings when I am running late! It's very easy to apply because it's a felt-tipped pen.

I thought it was too dry for the first week I had it, then I started storing it upside down in a cup and it made all the difference. It is actually quite wet, IF YOU STORE IT UPSIDE DOWN!

The biggest pro- it's cheap! I think this would be great for a beginner liquid eyeliner user. It's also easy to take with you since no sharpening is needed and it can be used very quickly.

on 9/20/2014 9:00:00 PM

I love this eyeliner so much there are many people who complain that it dries out to easily,but I disagree I have now been using this eyeliner for two weeks and it still works perfectly,stays put,and gives precision definition to my eyes <3!

re: dries out quickly :( after about a mounth

on 7/18/2014 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It was very cheap and that was what drove me to buy it in the first place. In terms of lasting power, it doesn't last long on my lash line. It would fade away within a 8 hour timespan for me. But i do have oily lids (however i wouldn't consider it VERY oily). When you lay it flat, it does not dry out for quite a long time. I bought mine in January, and despite wearing it everyday, it still hasn't dried out on me (July). In terms of precision, it has a thin felt tip so that u can create a thick or thin line. Personally, i like to wear my eyeliner very thin, and it lines it pretty well. The color is pretty black and dark, but don't expect it to be as pigmented as a liquid eyeliner.

All in all, if you don't have oily lids and is looking for a cheap felt tip eyeliner, then I would recommend this product for you to try. :)