November 28, 2014 | 1879 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Too Faced Leopard Love Complexion Perfection Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by bethieme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the blush and bronzer but I don't really like the brightening powder. The blush is the perfect color for my pale skin however when I am more tanned I tend to not use it as much.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only good thing about this palette is the blush. The bronzer is too orange, and the highlighter is alittle too dark. Also, they all developed a shiny surface ! Which stopped me from getting enough product on the brush, I never had that before on any product. I hated this palette and Im not sure I would try another thing from Too faced unless I read alot of good reviews about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I have to admit, leopard print makeup is a serious weakness for me, so when I saw this, I knew it had to be mine! It was on my wish list forever, and I finally bought it! So happy I did!
I've never used bronzer before, because I am ridiculously pale, and afraid it'd just look like dirt on my face. But I braved it for the sake of this palette. And surprisingly, using a tiny amount of product, and a light hand, it works great for me for contouring! Not too orange or dirt-like. Blended out with the blush and the highlighter, this kit makes even my pale complexion glow. I love it!
The blush is a gorgeous pink color, pretty pigmented, and blends out gorgeously on my cheeks.
The highlighter is a little iffy. I love it, but I don't love that the brown specks are visable on me because I am so pale. If I use to much, it just looks like I almost got stuck in a dust/glitter storm. But used with a very light hand as a highlighter, it creates a perfect, shimmery glow.
I am sooo happy I finally purchased this! Its my go to blush/contouring/highlighter palette for every day since I've had it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by bsampson09

I LOVE Too Faced products, but out of all of them that I have bought over the years, this is probably my least favorite. The packaging of this is super cute, has a mirror and is nice and sleek. But the tiny tins of product make it very difficult to work with and would be more practical as large eyeshadows- It's hard to get a face brush in their without mixing the colors.

I love the peach leopard bronzer, as I have it in the full size as well, but I know that it is a very picky product when it comes to what skin tones it works well with. Definitely best on pale complexions. The blush is cute, a nice color, but doesn't have the best pigmentation. The brightener (or highligher) is darker than the bronzer which is really strange, and is also super glittery. It looks cute, but this only works on my skin when i'm more tanned. (Strange how this is a kit lol)

In all, it's not terrible, but I think it is only aimed for a small amount of people shade wise and is definitely not worth the price-- Luckily I got it on sale. I still continue to use it so I don't waste it, but I would not recommend it or repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by emiliagorgeous

This was the first Too Faced product I tried, and actually one of my least favorites. As other's have said in review of this product , I have to admit, one of the main reason's I bought this product was because of the packaging.I think that it was also the last time I product because of the packaging. Out of all three of the shades, the only one I like is the blush, beautiful bright pink, but I don't think this product is obviously worth buying just for the blush. I would rather go out and buy a new blush from NARS because the finish is better or MAC because their bushes have more pigmentation. I tried to like and use the bronzer, but it didn't really show up on my skin, and the color was too orange. What I really didn't like about this set is what they call a highligher, which no one who know's what a highlighter is would ever even call this a highlighter or use it.,The color is way to dark to be used highlighter. I have read other reviews that say that people tried to use, this so called highlighter as a blush/bronzer, which I tried as well, but I just found it to be way to shinny as a blush, and overemphasizing my pores. Overall I found this to a waste of money, I wish Too Faced would just discontinue this product because I think they have other product that do have better quality. Although I did like the color of the blush, if they make that color available for purchase, I still think there are better quality products available for around the same price point

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

An ok product. The only thing I like about it is the blush, it gives my cheeks a beautiful glow but has a bit too much glitter for my taste. Tje highlighter does nothing at all, I much prefer the benefit one. And the bronzer makes my forehead so shiny! Hate it

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by snowybell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

While I totally agree with the many reviews about the pigmentation of the bronzer and highlighter, I absolutely love the blusher! and that is like the reason why I got this in the first place. The blusher is my everyday blusher for the past one year. It shows a nice warm pink on my medium to tanned asian skin tone.

The bronzer and the highlighter are both a complete waste though. I tried to apply the highlighter on my cheekbones and really have to use my fingers and use ALOT of pressure to rub the powder on the pan to get enough pigment to see a slight sheen on my face. And it emphasizes on the pores and make them look large.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great "idea" however the product itself isn't so good! All three shades are very pigmented and easy to apply but I have very fair skin and all of them look like blushes on me.. They bronzer is far too shimmery and the highlight has a brown pigment in it when applied!!I don't think it's worth the money to be honest....

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by kurakunn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Very cutee!
+Adorable packaging, I'm a sucker for packaging
+Small samples of all 3 products
-All products look the same, VERRY sheer and when I can see them its too shimery
Overall I think I'll stick to my Revlon blush that looks the exact same :P

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by MissPinkKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Seriously cute packaging but it's a box of glitter with no pigment. Theres a lil difference between each shade when heavily swatched but once applied to your face they all look the same and are so glittery. Honestly you have to try it for yourself but I do not rec paying full price for this at all, it's a waste for bronzer unless you like looking like a disco ball.