July 31, 2014 | 1506 users online

Conditioner - Sudzz Fx AquaFix Hydrating Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is OK. The conditioner is thick and hard to squeeze out of the bottle. It's blue in color and has a pleasant fruity smell. It does hydrate well, but it doesn't detangle as well as I would like. After I use this, it's still hard to get a comb through my hair without also using leave in conditioner. I much prefer the Enhance conditioner from Suddz FX over this. I love the whipped creme shampoo from sudzz too - all their shampoos have zero sulfates and don't strip my haircolor. The enhance conditioner is lighter, but has more slip, and is better for my fine, long, wavy hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

i used this stuff when my hair was butchered by a particular stylist almost a yr ago...i feel it did not moisturize my hair enough and my hair still looked frizzy...i prefer the results of terax crema or even aura cherry conditioner.....this stuff also contains cones.