April 16, 2014 | 1895 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Priori - Hand & Body Revitalizing Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by drok

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product gave me rash on my feet !! On the thickest area of my skin??! The packaging is really ugly, made from cheap plastic. The ingredients have nothing special. Even Nivea or Vaseline outperform this lotion. I expect a little bit more from such an expensive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by cocosilk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I saw this at a skin boutique and almost keeled over at the price. $120 AUD!!!!
So I asked the SA for some samples before I splash out and tried it for 5 days. All I can say is wow!!! This stuff really works. This lotion is formulated with lactic acid and assists in exfoliating dead skin. My skin feels so smooth and soft and a little goes a long way. This lotion is light with a gel like texture, sinks in instantly and very hydrating. My skin stayed hydrated the whole day. I bought 4 bottles from derma doctor online and ended up paying $45 USD for each bottle thanks to the 20% discount on at the time. I alternate this with La Prairie cellular body emulsion which is the best thing since sliced bread. This combo has given me luminous skin that I'm happy to flaunt.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by goodhabits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was reluctant to start using this product as it is very expensive as a first off investment. The fact that is lasts forever doesn't really distract you from the price, but the results are amazing.

PROS: This product is made for hands and body only, and this specialising means that that they can put a higher concentration of AHA's into the formula (do not use on face!). It is a 16% LCA Complex product meaning that the moisturiser also works as a gentle exfoliant! - keeping my skin soooo soft. A combination of this and my Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash has caused a significant reduction in the spots on my body, and soon they will have disappeared. the dispenser is also fantastic, and the product spreads soooo easily, meaning that the bottle lasts a long time. You don't need to use much to get the desired results.

CONS: Obviously the price, it is very high, but worth it if you can afford it.

OTHER COMMENTS: This is a product that must be backed up my a good shower gel and exfoliation 2-3 times a week. There is no such thing as one product that can do everything, and having great skin is a lot of work with good products (unless you are one of those lucky few who is predisposed to great skin).

Overall, I adore this product, it shows instant results and they last, I can't ask for more than that.