August 29, 2014 | 1320 users online

Lipstick - Shiseido - Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by stlawrenceriver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lip product. I have had this in multiple colours, but my favourite to this day is still RS326. It is an orchid colour, with a slightly more pink undertone that just livens up bare lips. The formulation of these is beautiful. They are soft, creamy, sheer, but can be built up.

I'm majorly disappointed that these have been discontinued. I went and purchased OR341 recently, and I just do not like the regular Perfect Rouge line. They are lovely lipsticks in an of themselves, but I can find the same quality with more colour variety elsewhere for less. And I will always compare every lipstick from Shiseido with the Tender Sheer, so I can't see any others winning me over.

I added a picture of my lipstick in RS326. It looks pretty gross, it's been well loved. But you get the idea.

The swatch I've added had Tender Sheer in the middle, Lancome Juicy Tube in Miracle down below, and Estee Lauder Rose Tea up above.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have PK410. The colour is a peachy pink sheer and shiny.It is a perfect pick me up colour for my pale skin. I adore it.
As it is sheer I can apply without looking and I won’t look like a hot mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Disappointing News: Shiseido is discontinuing the original sheer colors http://www.shiseido.com/Final-Call/discontinued,en_US,sc.html Sheer but buildable. Love the balmy yet long wearing feature of this lipstick. Non-drying, non-wrinkling and fragrance & taste free. Too bad Shiseido is discontinuing the original colors. I wish they keep Natural Red or Natural Wine. Or at least give a discount.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by lemon_tree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Great lipstick, the only one i can wear when it gets cold and my lips dry out. Very moisturizing, perfect amount of color and it wears nicely to a stain. It's very glossy when you first put it on, and gets a little less glossy as it wears, wears down to a perfect 'not matte but not super glossy' finish. I will always buy this. The only negative thing for me is that the shade I have (PK327) has very fine silver shimmer particles throughout. You can't really see them when you have it on, but I would prefer no shimmer at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

'Got RD 629, looks dark in the tube but the sheer formula makes it a natural red on the lips, which is very wearable for everyday use if you're into red lipstick. Definitely not the red for vixen looks which I love coz I can wear it on casual daytime wear. 'Feels lightweight even it's moisturizing. Packaging is also great. 'Will repurchase in different colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by fictionalize

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bottom Line: Fucking fantastic! A favorite.

My aunt Vera is really glamorous. I don't mean in a platinum-blonde "old hollywood" way at all--she always looks polished and sexy in an indefinable, subtle way, and, most importantly, always looks completely and beautifully herself. I loved rummaging through her makeup as a kid; I still do. She wears Shiseido lipsticks. Thinking of her, I got the shade RD629, a gorgeous wine-red, in duty-free on a whim. I'm so glad I did!

This shade looks great on my ~NC30 skin. It is quite glossy and has a lot of slip, but wears down to a lovely stain. I can't say it's long lasting, but I tend to create a stain with NARS Cruella underneath it and that extends its wear quite a bit. I wear it all the time, both on its own and with Cruella. It looks great with a subtle eye (mascara, NARS Coconut Grove as an eyeliner) and a good, natural base.

Wearing this lipstick in RD 629 makes me feel a little more grown-up and glam without being too much of a statement; I like to think I look a little like Vera with it on.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaKM

Shiseido is high quality. Beautiful sheer and moisturizing lip color. I got it in the Pout color for my wedding day because I wanted something sheer, glossy, but with a nice mauvy, pinkish tint to it. Want to also try the Tender color soon. It is pricey but luckily I got a deal. It's very hard to find these colors anywhere else for less! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by FiendGirl138

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very pigmented lips so I tend to stay with sheer formulas like Dior Addict, Rouge Coco etc. This is my HG! I have the pink color and its just beautiful. Its what I wanted Nars Dolce Vita to be just a throw on, don't really need a mirror, goes with everything, my lips but prettier color. Looove the packaging, it feels so hight end and the price is great. Will nver be with out this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by clumpy_dumpy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

RD 629 (Natural Red) is a natural reddish berry color. I think it's very similar to Clinique Black Honey, but slightly darker and slightly more pigmented. I like the Shiseido formula much better. It looks great on my NC35-NC40 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by likesblush

LOVELOVELOVE this lipstick. I acquired the travel size version of pout (an adorable baby pink verging on purple) as a gift, and once I run out I'll be sure to purchase the full sized tube.

Lipstick is iffy when you're a teenager because it's easy to look overdone and foolish, so I always get sheer/tinted/luster which are all more subtle than matte or creamy lipsticks. The problem with the lighter glossier lipstick is that they aren't very long wearing, but my Shiseido does the trick.

At 25 dollars it's fairly pricey (the majority of my sticks hail from Mac, and they're all $10 less), but I take my lipstick seriously and Pout is much nicer than my previous favorite, Lovelorn from Mac.