July 28, 2014 | 1850 users online

Liquid - Natio - Pure Mineral Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by makeupsophie88

I love this foundation! I use it as my every day foundation. I use the shade light/medium, and it matches my skin tone perfectly, which I really struggle with. I use one layer just for every day, and two for going out at night time. It lasts ages and doesn't make me break out. I'm onto my third bottle now, and I'm always getting compliments on how good my skin looks, and when I tell people it's just my foundation they can't believe I'm even wearing any!
I love that it's so lightweight, and doesn't make me oily. It's not a longwear foundation but I usually get a good 6-8 hours out of it (with a good primer), and I just touch it up with powder.
The reason I only gave it four stars is that it doesn't work as well without a primer, and I find if I skip primer it does fade a lot faster. It also can't be built to full coverage which I like if I'm having a really bad skin day. But just for a light medium coverage it's perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by ashaleyyy101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really love this foundation. It feels good on your skin, like it can actually breathe.
It has a pretty thick consistency and it does take a bit longer to work into your skin, but the end result is worth it. It looks so natural with good coverage. It doesnt leave your skin looking oily and messy at the end of the day.
I used MAC until my skin started hating it and reacting badly to the face and body foundation, so I started on this and my skin loves me so much more for it.
I do set it with MAC mineralize powder though.
I think this foundation does oxidase a bit so a good match in colour is important.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Marlinia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unfortunately I had run out of my MAC foundation (which was the best foundation I have found for years), but found out they test on animals, so couldn't buy it again. I used a few drug store foundations which I was going to only use in the interim before I figured out a good high quality foundation to use...or saved the money to buy priori again.

I remembered I had used a great liquid foundation from natio before, so marched to the nearest stockist and sadly found it had been discontinued. I bought this one on a whim, not expecting much as I have never found many mineral foundations to be all that moisturising (except priori).

First day I used this I wasn't too impressed as it is a different look. It's not a matt look, which I am used to. It really does give you a luminous glow! I did get used to this (not hard, as it looks great). It has great coverage, is build able and never looks cakey. It keeps my skin moisturised and doesn't settle into any lines under my eyes. My skin looks so healthy and radiant! I actually think I will keep buying this! Really, so happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this foundation! After Maybelline discontinued their Mineral Power foundation which was the best thing ever, I had to try and find a replacement that was hopefully nearly as good as the Maybelline one. And I am so glad I picked this one to try and find one that even compared. What first drawed me to this product was the huge bottle that you get for an unbelievable price (about $10 less than you would pay for Maybelline and other branded foundations) and the fact that it was a mineral foundation. Also that it claimed to look really natural and make your skin look dewy and luminous. Which it really does. Also the shade that I had picked (the lightest shade) is absolutely perfect for my skin colour. I could talk all day about how much I love this foundation, so I will write down some key things that I love about this product.

What I love about it:

- Looks really natural, makes your skin look soft and glowing
- Gives good coverage
- The price
- Is a pure mineral foundation
- Contains Jojoba, and Vitamins C and E
- Feels really light on your skin
- Huge bottle and product is easily squeezed out (no product wastage)

I would say the only thing I slightly dislike about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit weird when you're applying it, but once you have finished putting it on you can't smell it at all. So it's not really a big deal.

If you're looking for a natural looking foundation that's filled with minerals and plenty of other good things for your skin, then I would definitely recommend this one. The price is great, you gets lots of product and the bottle design makes it a breeze to get the product out.

10/10!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by Ellatrix

I recently just started using this foundation. I found it really difficult to pick the right shade as the Natio range caters more for paler skinned people. But I really wanted to try this range so I bought two shades to try to mix and find a colour that would suit my skin tone. However, after using it- my skin really glowed! The coverage was just right for me (I just need light coverage anyway) and it was so light- I couldn't feel that I had any foundation on. An excellent foundation. The smell bothers me but it goes away after a while, but if I didn't like this foundation this much, I might try another foundation just because of the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by FrancesM24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

YES YES YES! so good. The lady put a really thick, full coverage Revlon foundation on half of my face and it looked and felt terrible, oily and cakey at the same time. I got the Natio mineral foundation liquid without even trying it because I was sick of trying crap on so I just bought it. I am so glad I did. It is watery in a GOOD way, does not feel oily nor clammy. It has made my skin lovely and dewy, even and pretty. The coverage isn't major, but you know, I would rather have less coverage and overall great skin with dewy and even tone than have full coverage and a cakey/gross looking face. Cheap too. I highly recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by KitKatSeven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

FABULOUS FOUNDATION!! EVEN BETTER PRICE!!

I was using Infallible 18hr wear for about 3-4years. But now that I have a few wrinkles on my forehead, under my eyes and sides of my eyes the dry matte look is not flattering as it just makes these wrinkles stand out! Also my skin has become quite dry.

Nation mineral liquid foundation is a lifesaver! It acts as a second moisturizer for my dry skin, it doesn't accentuate my wrinkles because it doesn't dry-up around/in them (in fact it makes them less apparent) and also it LASTS ALL DAY! I work 8hrs a day + gym, and it is still good. I do recommend using a finishing powder - this helps it set and last for the day.

Best of all = SPF30 = prevents wrinkles in the future

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by 0Daeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I read so many positive reviews on this product so I decided to test it out myself. I was running quite low on cash so I thought I'd go for something that was cheaply priced.

This foundation gives me nowhere near enough coverage. It works almost like a tinted moisturizer and nothing more. I have oily skin on my t-zone, yet this product manages to turn my face into a pit of oil! Today my boyfriend asked me if I had been running, because my face looked so sweaty and shiny... It was thanks to this foundation. I don't think trying to build up on the coverage by using more of this product would be a very good idea.

Another downside is that it makes me break out terribly.

And there's also the fact that it lasts for a very short time and eventually it looks like I haven't been wearing foundation at all and have left the house without cleaning my face and leaving it shiny, oily, and disgusting!

The price for this foundation is cheap, but so is the quality of the product. I'm just waiting until I have enough money to purchase something else so I won't have to use this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Despite knowing about this foundation for years, I'd never considered it. In my mind, I figured it would probably cause breakouts or itching on my skin. But my local Priceline was doing a makeup-event thing, and I let a sales lady try this on my skin. I was immediately impressed by the perfect colour match. I'm very fair and struggle to find a match. I liked the natural finish too, and the coverage that was effective but not heavy. Also, it was cheap and then even better, on special! I've been using this for almost 1 month and had no problems with breakouts, irritation or oxidation. It's the only foundation I've owned that applies just as quick with a brush as with my hands. I like to apply it with a brush, then buff out any lines with my fingers after. It can be built up for extra coverage without looking cakey, but I find it quickly looks greasy without a touch of powder. I like how it still looks natural and luminous with powder. Stays on all day without melting, but it washes off easily. The bottle is so convenient too. I'll definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by hgrey94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I decided I wanted to try something new after having used maybelline dream matte mousse for a long time. Looking for a foundation that does not use many animal by-products or very many chemicals. Since I love natio products I decided to try this foundation. I purchased in medium tan and absolutely loved it. Very lightweight - had to keep layering it up a bit to get desired coverage but it was gradual and didnt make me look like i caked on a tonne of foundation. Looks natural. Good finish. Looked even better when I set it with bronzer. Awesome product.