October 23, 2014 | 1939 users online

Conditioner - Bumble & Bumble - quenching conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My stylist recommended this and Thickening Shampoo, they have quickly become my HG duo. This conditioner detangles like a dream and my hair feels so silky when I use it. My hair is fine/dry/wavy so I do need moisture but too much weighs my hair down and makes it limp. This combo manages to give my hair the moisture it needs but it's still bouncy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ashnik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product from a salon after asking for a recommendation for my VERY fine wavy hair that was almost crispy at the ends from color treatment and winter blues. I have used a couple of B&B products before and found them far too heavy. They told me this was a very concentrated product and to only use a small amount. I tend to stay away from anything not totally natural, but natural products can be very drying. I did pair this with a natural shampoo by John masters.
All I can say is WOW! My feels so moisturized! My straw like ends don't make a crunch sound when I touch them. My hair is bouncy and full, not frizzy or weighted down. The only small issue I had was that I had a couple of tangles when I brushed midday. But that's fine. It's not the alcohol moisturizing feel you can get from some conditioners. I feel like I have real hair, nice hair, I don't look like it been sitting on the beach all day like usual. Women with ultra fine wavy hair might know what I mean. Its shiny and appears much thicker than it actually is. I will repurchase!
I will alternate this with the enjoy sulfate free hydrating moisturizing shampoo and coordinating conditioner. Love that line too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works great for my fine, thick hair. I use a smidge on the ends of my hair. The smell is nice and not overpowering. I bought like five different BB products and I love them all. First time I have ever been this impressed with a product line. It is expensive but since I don't need that much I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by sminkedokka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally a conditioner that delivers moisture. I have tried so many conditioners marketed for dry hair that just coat the hair in silicone. This one does actually seem to improve my hair by every use. It leaves the hair feeling soft and bouncy and the light fruity scent does not linger. My hair is fine and highlighted and the problem is often to find a product that does not weigh it down. I am very pleased with this conditioner and will buy the matching shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 2:40:00 AM More reviews by sarahlen

my parents are very faithful bumble and bumble users, the whole family has extremely thick dry wavy hair so they always have the litre's of the gentle and coco shampoo and the deep and coco conditioner around their house because they are good everyday shampoos/conditioners for our hair type, but still their hairdressers always talk them into trying something new from bumble and bumble (this shampoo conditioner combo was one of the worst) obviously i couldn't wait to try it . I was so disappointed! Bottom line this didn't feel conditioning in the shower and it felt even worse after. My hair was tangly and extremely frizzy i had to apply so much more serum and spray to get it to look half normal, it was just unruly. Also in the week i was home I noticed my mom's hair was very frizzy and she mentioned to me a couple times how she needed a hair cut to get rid of some poof, just now am I putting two and two together. Might be good for fine hair but if you have serious coarse, thick , or frizzy hair to deal with i would think again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by jkpesaturo

I have tried numerous conditioners over the past year (Redken, PM, other B&B conditioners) that claim to be formulated for fine hair and do not weigh your hair down. I saw this on B&B's website within the fine hair category. I was a Nexxus Humectress user for years until it was re-formulated and ruined. As one the other reviewers stated, "this is great medium weight conditioner". I totally agree with this statement. Not to heavy, not to light. This product is perfect for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by racheff21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after I realized I couldn't tolerate the scent or rather, odor of the Super Rich conditioner. I am pleased to say that this conditioner has a very pleasant and light fruity floral aroma. I can't figure out precisely which fruit or flower, I just know that it smells quite nice. I bought this conditioner specifically because of the scent, preferring it over that of the Mending conditioner. The scent lingers in the hair as well, but it lingers in a nice way. In terms of effectiveness in moisturizing, I would say it does an average job. I would say it's a "medium" conditioner, if that makes any sense. It doesn't moisturize as much as the odoriffic Super Rich, but doesn't parch out the hair like Creme de Coco. I use the Quenching conditioner in concert with the Gentle shampoo and like the final result.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate

I have dry, damaged color treated hair and Bumble & Bumble's quenching line has been such a blessing! After using Kerastase for a number of years, I'm so glad they came out with this line. It is very moisturizing, without leaving any residue or feeling unclean. I definitely see the results with this one.
-----
UPDATE: All good things come to an end I suppose. After awhile, my hair stopped responding to this line. Nothing extraordinary after all. The search continues...