August 30, 2014 | 1809 users online

Eyeliner - Ishizawa Labs - Nachu Deka Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ElaineLuvsMakeup

This is absolutely my favorite beauty product that I've bought this year!

I've been using Dior's liquid black eyeliner for most of 2009, but when it ran out I decided to buy a Sephora eyeliner. Still not satisfied, I saw this eyeliner in an asian store called Takashimaya and tried the tester on the back of my hand.

It was really impressive as I had other eyeliners on the back of my hand and even after intense rubbing and a few washings, the Ishizawa Tearbaby eyeliner still did not smudge!

16 bucks is a great price for the quality of this eyeliner. The more I use it, the more I love it. This is the first eyeliner I've used that actually SMELLS good as well. It has a rose scent which I just love love love. And while it doesn't smudge easily throughout the day, it comes off easily at night with face wash.

In short, long lasting, does not smudge, okay to wear for long hours without burning my eyes (like the Dior eyeliner after many hours), smells GREAT, has a very fine felt tip, so even though I've been using brush liners for the past 2-3 years, this is still very good in comparison.

Definitely buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate

This is my HG eyeliner! I used to use MAC's Liquid Eyeliner in Boot Black for years, but I finally decided it was time to venture out. I tried everything from Japanese brands Kate to K-Palette, as well as Lancome and Dior and nothing compares to this.
It is a liquid eyeliner that has a sharp, easy to use felt tip. Of all the liners I've tried, this one dries the quickest. It stays on ALL day and night and comes off easily without the need for any crazy eye makeup removers! It comes in Navy Grey (which goes on Black and is the one I usually use) and Deep Brown.