October 22, 2014 | 1784 users online

Treatments (Eye) - This Works - Tired Eye serum

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Ukbliss

Honestly, this must be the worst beauty product I have ever bought. I suffer from dark circles (since ever) and at times puffiness. I have tried numerous eye creams. I don't expect miracles from eye creams especially as my dark circles are partly inherited, my mum has the same problem, but with good products I always see some kind of improvement. Having read all those raving reviews from people with serious dark circle problems I enthusiastically bought this expensive eye cream. It is expensive but it gets a long way. I have been using this for 2 months now and noticed absolutely zero difference. It moisturises and this is as far as it gets. To make things worse it is a really rich product - which doesn't help the delicate eye area especially when your problem is dark circles and puffiness - and takes ages to absorb. The pump dispense way too much product, you have to be very careful not to push it all the way down, so you can actually get the right amount. I can't wait to get this cream finished and will never buy again. Any suggestions on good eye creams for dark circles and saggy eye skin would be really appreciated fellow beauty gurus.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by icedcooly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I haven't really noticed any reduction in fine lines or improvement in puffiness or dark circles since I started using this cream. It does a decent job of making the skin around my eyes velvety soft, and well-moisturised, and I haven't noticed any new lines forming, but to me that's the very basics of what any decent eye cream shld do. The packaging is terrible, and I've noticed this with the moisturiser-serum from the same range as well, as the pump tends to dispense way too much product and oftentimes squirts it so that I lose some product that falls on my table. They really shld think abt improving their pump dispenser. I was using Clarins eye cream samples just before this, and think I will go back to that once I'm done with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by n5357

I tried this after seeing the great reviews after it won a Sunday Magazine award. I've been using an eye cream regularly for a while now as I'm paranoid about fine line prevention. Normally I try to buy an eye cream with sunscreen, however, I'm also paranoid about the fact my eyes often look tired and darker underneath so I thought I'd give this a try. I was a little put off by the price (around 30) as I'd never used any of their products before, but given the reviews I thought I'd try it. I'm glad to say for me it was money very well spent.

I have noticed that I now feel comfortable without eye concealer on. I no longer look in the mirror and see yellow under my eye. I no longer look in the mirror and see as many dark patches under my eye that I want to cover and people have stopped asking me 'are you okay, you look tired!' For these reasons I do feel that This Works Eye Serum has really worked! I'd definitely repurchase. I also like the packaging and pump container. It's easy to pump out too much product but I've found a gentle touch means less product pumps out. A bottle lasts months. I also wear contact lenses and my eyes can get dry/irritated easily - this serum hasn't caused me any irritation. Highly recommend and have been telling my friends about it. Only awarded 4 points as for me room for improvement would be adding an SPF (as I'm a sunscreen anti ageing junkie!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

This came top in a UK sunday supplement. Suffering from tired eyes, with dark circles, decided to try. This range gets good reviews but this is the first time I have tried anything from it, and I have been put off trying anything else. It is a soothing blend of aloe vera, cucumber, and marine extracts - their words. Also mentions glycerin and arnica as well on the back. Cost approx 30 in a 15ml pump bottle. Minimalist pump packaging. Usually prefer pumps but this one gets stuck and too much product seeps out. no visible efect on tired eyes. Not particularly moisturising either. I will use up then forget.