August 20, 2014 | 1092 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Advantage 2-in-1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by shortee1530

i used this kit for about 2months my eyes swelled up where i couldnt see i finally found out the facial cleanser was too strong for me and was giving me an allergic reactions, my acne got better then got worse i discontinued the use and my eyes havent swelled up def dont recomemend this product for sentitive skin i do use th spf 15 moisturizer which is the only thing i liked from the kit!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by livinlove13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this product because my usual Neutrogena kit was out of stock in the store. I was desperate for facewash, so I figured I'd give it a try. Bad idea. The facewash smells good and makes your face feel tingly, but it really dries out your skin, especially your eyelids if you're not careful. The lotion is oily and easily makes your face shiny, but does nothing to actually moisturize your skin. The cream is fine, but the actual mark treatment gel has a terrible smell and can cause your skin to burn. Overall, I would actually say this product made my acne worse and made me break out in places I never had before, like my cheek. I switched back to my Neutrogena kit a few days ago and I've already noticed my skin getting better. I won't trust Clean&Clear to my skin again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by celesteh

Ok I used this kit for two months to be sure I was really giving it a chance before I wrote a review. My skin is combination, I have an oily t-zone and acne prone cheeks. I started out using these products everyday and it was a bit too harsh and drying (face wash is 10% BP) but every other night worked well at first. I had some "dormant acne" or dark spots on my cheeks that were months old, and the salicylic acid lotion/spot treatment definitely diminished those! But after the first month I started getting break outs on my chin (which has never happened) and they haven't left since. So as much as I wanted to love this product, and liked some of the results, it really just created more blemishes for me to deal with and dryness.