April 18, 2014 | 918 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Million Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

This mascara is one of my favorites!
I have it as my HG.
And I have mascara of all brands, from the most expensive as Dior, MAC until cheaper ones, like this one. And she is my favorite!
She increases the volume and length of lashes in a way like no other I tested until now does.
The only thing is that if you are not careful it can lumps, but a lit bit of attention solves the problem.
When using this mascara several people asked me if i were using false lashes, and i told them that i wasn't, they asked about the mascara !
If you want to improve even more, use a primer (when I want something more dramatic i use a Dior primer) that the result is phenomenal!
I definitely would advise this mascara to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by iwikiwii

I got this mascara as a gift. It really has potential, but if you're not careful you could end up with clumped-together eyelashes and it's annoying to try and fix.
This mascara CAN look astonishing if you take your time with it (and use an eyelash curler), and the gold packaging is sooooo nice - I almost don't want to throw it out because it's so pretty! but since I don't have the patience to work with the mascara itself, and since I find that some of Maybelline's mascaras are better for my taste, I would not repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Katlynmoses15

I loved this mascara. I only purchased it once but I've been wanting to go back.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This comes in a flashy gold sleek tube that I like, but unfortunately it didn't impress me as a mascara. I might try layering with another one of my mascaras to see if there is any improvement. It does separate and lengthen my lashes, but gives a thin look to them as well. No lushness , just weak pigmentation and I even bought the darkest black shade they had at Ulta. Next time I will pick up the Butterfly version. This luckily does not clump but I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ah let's see. I wasn't quite impressed with this mascara. It didn't give me the volume I wanted and neither did it give me volume at all. I don't know if it's my lashes or whatever, but this mascara just wasn't for me. Also, the week after I bought it, it started to not close all the way (which I have no idea why) and it dried out ALL of my mascara! So yeah. I won't be getting this mascara again. What a let down.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Catgirltoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bad mascara. it weighed my lashes down. don't waste your money

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by HildaPlusOne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The mascara was very dry and made my lashes look like spider legs! :(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by rfoss16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was not impressed with this mascara. It did not deliver much volume and made my lashes look spidery. My lashes would be bent after wearing sunglasses for even a brief period of time. I thought the brush would be great for separating my lashes, but it wasn't. I am, however, extremely satisfied with Cover Girl Clump Crusher Lash Extensions mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by dbourque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to mascara for a year or two now. I've tried a few in between but keep going back to it. I used to use Covergirl's Lash Blast. I like how defined and long it makes my lashes look. I do find it adds volume but you do have to wiggle it back and forth on your lashes to get this effect. It does flake a bit after a day's wear. I'll keep coming back to this one until I find my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by mdollah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For me this was not very good. It went on nicely but then throughout the day I had to clean little black flakes off from under my eyes. Defined lashes but not much volume to speak of.