February 28, 2015 | 1589 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Million Lashes

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2015 8:22:00 PM More reviews by makeupfa0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish the mascara formula was as nice as the packaging. I have decent volume and length in my lashes but this mascara is very odd. I felt like it made my lashes look shorter...and all it did was make them blacker

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2015 9:57:00 PM More reviews by lilagracelol

Okay, so I bought this mascara a while back and didn't think it'd be fair to write a review for it after a few weeks of trying it out. It does clump together which really disappointed me given the name. It flakes and smudges a lot: after half an hour of applying it, I had gotten unattractive black splotched under my eyes. It's a dry formula so it's not buildable. It doesn't give much volume or length either, but it's fairly pigmented. This isn't my favourite but it's decent overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2015 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Cafeandchocolates

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a few years ago. It worked very well for the first two weeks and then it started flaking. Would not buy it ever again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2015 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Mkuplv86

Ive used this mascara for a long time because it does a good job but im just so tired of it flaking. Its pretty bad. Anyhoo I switched to loreal sensational lashes and its my hg

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2015 2:23:00 PM More reviews by pat8808

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the worst mascara.. It flakes!! It's been two days and I am still trying to get flakes out of my eye.. Do not buy this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2015 12:29:00 PM More reviews by AmazingJanni

My all time favourite mascara, been using it since forever. Though I would like to try something new.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 6:33:00 PM More reviews by nlutes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first rubber-type wand mascara I've ever actually liked. And I like it quite a bit!

I have been disappointed with every single rubber-want I've tried until now. Something about that type of wand just generally doesn't agree with my lashes (I'm looking at you, cover girl lash blasts). As a reference - my lashes are long, very curly, and fairly thin. I usually require something that both lengthens and thickens and is buildable. L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, Lancome Hypnose and Diorshow blackout are in my regular rotation.

Pros:
- good thickening and lengthening and definition
- buildable
- good, dark colour
- doesn't require many coats

Cons:
- minor con -- can result in lashes sticking together if not careful
- not as buildable as other mascaras (e.g. regular voluminous)

Although I prefer the regular Voluminous formula and the traditional brush to this one, I really like how I can get good thickness and definition quite quickly and easily with the Million Lashes. It's not as buildable as it dries a bit harder, but if I see it on sale I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Hexena

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been looking for a decent mascara for years and I'm very picky about it. I have thin blondish lashes so its hard to build them properly without making them look over done and ridiculous. I've paid up to $30 for mascaras. Some of which were very nice, however, when I read reviews somewhere else on this mascara, I figured I'd give it a try. Wow... it does exactly what I've been wanting mascara to do for me for years! It lengthens, builds and separates beautifully. And I don't have to put multiple coats on for it to do what I want it to do. I'm so glad I don't have to spend $25-$30 on mascara anymore. This does the trick!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2015 4:01:00 PM More reviews by bestscreennameever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my fave d/s mascara. I have purchased it several times in black and black brown and had similar results with each (minus the color, of course). It gives a bit of volume plus lengthens and separates wonderfully. I usually use 2 coats (though I do this with every mascara). I have not had any issues of spider lashes or flakes. I can't help but wonder if the at least some of the bad reviews might refer to the waterproof version by mistake. I accidentally purchased the waterproof version once, and it was awful. It didn't separate well, and it did indeed flake. My hairdresser said she had the exact same experience with the regular vs. waterproof versions. I did take off one lippie as I feel the product seems to dry out fairly quickly in the container. However, I have bought multiple times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 3:36:00 PM More reviews by sara578

I just tried it and it's amazing!!!!! It really defines and separates, but most of all gives amazing length!!!!