L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

3.4

Aqua / Water / Eau ; Paraffin ; Potassium Cetyl Phosphate ; Cera Alba / Beeswax / ; Cire Dabeille ; Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba ; Acacia Senegal / ; Acacia Senegal Gum ; Glycerin ; Cetyl Alcohol ; Hydroxyethylcellulose ; Phenoxyethanol ; Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone ; Steareth-20 ; Phenethyl Alcohol ;Sodium Polymethacrylate ; Propylene Glycol ; Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil ; Hydrogenated Palm Oil ; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate ; Disodium Edta ; Polyquaternium-10 ; Soluble Collagen ; Silica ; Panthenol ; Silica Dimethyl ; Silylate ; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate ; Atelocollagen[+/- May Contain / Peut Contenirci 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides ; Mica ; CI 75470 / Carmine ; CI 77288 / Chromium ; Oxide Greens ; CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green ; CI 77007 / Ultramarines ; CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide ; CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My HG mascara!! This mascara is extremely comparable to the YSL Doll Eyes mascara, just without the price. It does an amazing job at separating the lashes and creating the illusion of millions of lashes (as the name states). I'm a big fan of the Voluminous Originial, however it can get a little clumpy. This mascara is just as great as the original but without the clumpiness. I love this mascara!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I already like L'Oreal Voluminous so I thought I'd give this a try and I think I like it better. It's got all the good qualities of the original Voluminous, minus the clumping. I bought it in the Carbon Black so it's a very dark, inky black, and it quickly builds both volume and length. My lashes looked pretty dramatic with just one quick coat. My new favorite mascara.

I really liked this product, especially the wand because it really separated my lashes and made them look...well, voluminous lol. Just like it's supposed to. As far as I'm concerned it did the job super well, looked great on me because my lashes are naturally curled (not to brag) but pretty sparse. Also I think the gold packaging is pretty cute.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this had great reviews, didn't turn out to be what I thought it would be, doesn't hold a curl, but does give my lashes length.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

This is my go-to mascara. The wand is fabulous at separation and depositing just the right amount of mascara. The mascara finds previously invisible lashes and amplifies them. Apply several layers for really dramatic eyes, or just one layer to make the most of the lashes you have. I always have several tubes of this mascara around, just so that I won't run-out. I switch out between this and the regular L'Oreal Voluminous - which tends to add a little more thickness to lashes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so thankful I stumbled on to this site.

Some disclaimers! I'm Asian with med length lashes that hold ZERO curl naturally.

So when I read reviews that this held curl like a mother, I decided to try it out. And I'm so happy I did! You really won't regret it. Probably the only drawback is volume factor. Not super thick eyelashes but that was never my desire. I just wanted semi natural looking pretty curly eyelashes that last the day and that's what it does. :)

I tend to prefer more dramatic mascaras anyway, but this one just doesn't give me quite enough darkness or volume. I also agree with some of the other reviews that fallout is a problem.

Not a good mascara at all, more like a super cheap brand than L'oreal. Did nothing of what it promised for the volume of my lashes, very clumpy and was flaking off after couple of hours of wearing it. It ran out pretty quick as well. I will definitely not buying it again.

Nope not a chance I dug the receipt outta the trash it's going back, first thing in the morning returning this mess to the store. OK so I bought this at around 1:30 this afternoon and was so excited that I put it on in the car (yes I had no mascara on at all as I knew I was getting new mascara), it was a little wet and clumpy but I was giving it the benefit of the doubt. So I ran a few errands did a little shopping and by 5:30 when I got home I had the worst flakey mess all around my eyes this stuff was actually crumbling off. Terrible, I hope the couture one is better I read it doesn't flake because of it being silky.

This is THE BEST drug store mascara I've ever used. My eyelashes are completely lifted, separated, lengthened and darkened. Many people ask me if my lashes are false because they are flawless looking whenever I use this. I am a repeat user this is the only mascara I will use from a drug store!

Popular Mascaras