August 29, 2014 | 924 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Million Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by meghall90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara reminds me SO much of the Benefit They're Real mascara. It gives amazing separation and definition to my lashes. It really does make my lashes look full and defined. I always have people ask me " Are those your real lashes?" This mascara is very build able. When I don't feel like splurging on the Benefit mascara, this is what I go to. You must try it at least once.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

Love this mascara...I purchase it all the time. I've tried a lot of high end mascaras and this one tops them all! I've recently purchased the fiber mascara from this line haven't tried it but I hope it amazes me like this one does over and over!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by TropicEssence

I was so excited to try this out ! The bottle was appealing and the brush looked like it would do wonders ! I usually only wear one coat of mascara (any mascara so far clumps if I try for more), and I love a mascara that lengthens well and separates my lashes individually :) I applied this in the morning and it didn't lengthen for me at all, but it volumized the base and middle and left the tips looking a little clumpy. Around noon, some of it had flaked off under my eyes and left black stain on my eyelid! I was very disappointed because I haven't found a mascara that works for me.
I really liked Buxom Lashes from Sephora for awhile, it was soo perfect but now it clumps before I can even finish one coat and weighs my lashes down :( if anyone knows of any better mascaras, please let me know.
I will not repurchase this unfortunately :/

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by bellavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a good mascara, it's my go-to for a natural look. It's not too dark or heavy, no matter how many times you layer it, it won't get cakey or make your lashes stick together. It's very easy to wash off and it doesn't smudge. It's a good product but the only reason I clicked that I wouldn't buy it again is because I've used better volume specific mascaras. There's nothing BAD about this mascara but I don't think there's anything really special too it either. I don't plan on buying a new one until i run out and I definitely don't regret the purchase, I think I might just like something that stands out more.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Seemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Firstly I bought this mascara on a 3 for 2 offer at boots, I'd never purchased it before so was looking forward to seeing how it performed. Well all I can say is its a mascara that works well if you use one coat anymore than that it will get clumpy very fast. Personally I don't mind the wet formula I find it easier to apply due to it. Would I buy this again hmmm probably not. All in all it's ok nothing to write home about.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Kumainu

Okay mascara. Really separate the lashes and add a lot of volume.

Cons: The formula will dry after a while and the brush isn't the best.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by BandNerdChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a first impression that will be updated, but my initial opinion is pretty strong. So you know, my personal tastes in mascaras are for a lengthening and defining mascara - I am not too worried about volume - I am more looking for a feathery, 100% clump less look.

Pros:
Lengthens and separates, but not as much as my HG Dior Diorshow Iconic

Cons:
SMEARS AND SMUDGES AND FLAKES like craaazy. After about 6 hours of wear in moderate heat, my eyes looked like I had been crying and mascara had ran down about a cm, and there was flaking abound.

At this point, the lasting power of this mascara is intolerable. I'll give it another chance, but no me gusta...

EDIT: I gave it a few more chances, wore it without moisturizer on my face, without foundation and it still smudged and smeared like crazy, and I've never had this problem before. I officially hate this mascara...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by maddielaurie

Just got this 2 days ago and still not sure how I feel about it. I have average lashes and so far they've made them look a lot longer and fuller than my past mascaras. I like the formula as well. So far it's not flakey and doesn't weigh my lashes down at all. Only negative thing I have to say is the brush has short rubbery bristles I don't like that much but they seem to be working so we'll see!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

I gotta say, this is a darned good mascara. I wasn't in love with it at first, but the consistency of the formula seems to have hit its sweet spot in the last week and it's GREAT. My fave mascara is Mally Volumizing, but I'm trying to pinch pennies.

For reference, I have relatively long, curly lashes. Nothing to write home about, but I think whether a mascara works for you has much to do with what the lashes you're born with. What I look for in a mascara is for it to look like I have MORE lashes, fan them out well, and thicken without clumping. Million Lashes adds great volume without getting clumpy after two coats.

The brush is thick, and the rubber bristles are in even rows, not spaced apart like Lash Blast's wand. It's a unique wand, and it took me awhile to figure out how to get great definition with it. Most mascaras have a little learning curve these days since all the brushes are so different, but Million Lashes feels a little fussy to me.

Staying power is fantastic, and it doesn't go anywhere. It stays black as black can get. It flakes a teeny, teeny bit, but the flakes are super tiny and there aren't many. But I wonder how bad it would be if I did multiple coats. Keep that in mind, if you're a multiple coats kinda gal. It will definitely smudge if you rub your eye, and if your eyes water--fuhgeddaboutit! But it's not waterproof, so I can't penalize it for that. Just wanted you to know.

I'll always compare any mascara to Mally's, so it's a lot to live up to. I get great results from Million Lashes, but working with the brush is a little annoying, and I don't like to having to do two coats. So just one star off for it being kind of high maintenance and taking some extra minutes to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:51:00 AM More reviews by lvrgurl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's ok more to define lashes . Does not thicken lashes. Had to go over lashes like 20 times just to be able to see the mascara.. Would not spend $9 again