L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

3.4

Aqua / Water / Eau ; Paraffin ; Potassium Cetyl Phosphate ; Cera Alba / Beeswax / ; Cire Dabeille ; Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba ; Acacia Senegal / ; Acacia Senegal Gum ; Glycerin ; Cetyl Alcohol ; Hydroxyethylcellulose ; Phenoxyethanol ; Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone ; Steareth-20 ; Phenethyl Alcohol ;Sodium Polymethacrylate ; Propylene Glycol ; Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil ; Hydrogenated Palm Oil ; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate ; Disodium Edta ; Polyquaternium-10 ; Soluble Collagen ; Silica ; Panthenol ; Silica Dimethyl ; Silylate ; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate ; Atelocollagen[+/- May Contain / Peut Contenirci 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides ; Mica ; CI 75470 / Carmine ; CI 77288 / Chromium ; Oxide Greens ; CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green ; CI 77007 / Ultramarines ; CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide ; CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 4/13/2015 11:26:00 PM

I tried this as I saw a good review on Youtube and I like rubber wands.
This smudged and flaked on me SO badly. I had panda eyes by my morning coffee break every single day.
After about a month I gave up and stopped using this. Ended up throwing it away as I could not get it to work for me at all. It was too bad, because I like the way it separated my lashes. It looked nice on, but only for a couple of hours until it smudged.
No thank you.

on 3/28/2015 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I was not really impressed by this mascara. Its kind of just there. I wish it gave a bit more length. Also makes my lashes kind of more dry than my last mascara.

on 3/28/2015 5:27:00 AM

Wouldn't repurchase this again! It does nothing for my lashes! awful.

on 2/22/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I wish the mascara formula was as nice as the packaging. I have decent volume and length in my lashes but this mascara is very odd. I felt like it made my lashes look shorter...and all it did was make them blacker

on 2/21/2015 9:57:00 PM

Okay, so I bought this mascara a while back and didn't think it'd be fair to write a review for it after a few weeks of trying it out. It does clump together which really disappointed me given the name. It flakes and smudges a lot: after half an hour of applying it, I had gotten unattractive black splotched under my eyes. It's a dry formula so it's not buildable. It doesn't give much volume or length either, but it's fairly pigmented. This isn't my favourite but it's decent overall.

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I bought this a few years ago. It worked very well for the first two weeks and then it started flaking. Would not buy it ever again.

on 2/17/2015 7:06:00 PM

Ive used this mascara for a long time because it does a good job but im just so tired of it flaking. Its pretty bad. Anyhoo I switched to loreal sensational lashes and its my hg

on 2/15/2015 2:23:00 PM

This is by far the worst mascara.. It flakes!! It's been two days and I am still trying to get flakes out of my eye.. Do not buy this mascara!

on 2/5/2015 12:29:00 PM

My all time favourite mascara, been using it since forever. Though I would like to try something new.

on 1/26/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the first rubber-type wand mascara I've ever actually liked. And I like it quite a bit!

I have been disappointed with every single rubber-want I've tried until now. Something about that type of wand just generally doesn't agree with my lashes (I'm looking at you, cover girl lash blasts). As a reference - my lashes are long, very curly, and fairly thin. I usually require something that both lengthens and thickens and is buildable. L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, Lancome Hypnose and Diorshow blackout are in my regular rotation.

Pros:
- good thickening and lengthening and definition
- buildable
- good, dark colour
- doesn't require many coats

Cons:
- minor con -- can result in lashes sticking together if not careful
- not as buildable as other mascaras (e.g. regular voluminous)

Although I prefer the regular Voluminous formula and the traditional brush to this one, I really like how I can get good thickness and definition quite quickly and easily with the Million Lashes. It's not as buildable as it dries a bit harder, but if I see it on sale I will definitely buy it again.