December 17, 2014 | 1765 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Million Lashes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a drug store dupe for Benefit's They're Real for me, and I fall into the camp of loving They're Real. It lengthens and separates and stays on. Good for a daily mascara when I am looking for something that doesn't provide a ton of drama and lasts the whole day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Cestsibon

Started using this after I could not seem to find my old Mabeyline volume express anymore. I tend to use bush/comb style wands since they work well on my long thin lashes to prevent clumping. This is really a very good drugstore product! Goes on beautifully, good volume (after 2nd coat) and does not clump. Only cons is brush is hard, so getting it up in lash line is not the most comfortable, and it could be easier to close. I'm still looking for my HG combo of wand and formula for my lashes. That said this is my current drugstore favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I liked this mascara a lot. It was darkly pigmented, buildable, curling, and it definitely made it look as though I suddenly sprouted more lashes. There was no fallout and it lasted for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Beesmith20

love this mascara. makes my eyelashes super voluminous and long. doesn't clump at all. I love this mascara better than the benefit they're real mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by SummerGirl24

This was the first of many L'Oreal mascaras I would buy and all I have to say is that this is my Fav! It isn't the one I love the most but, the Voluminous Million Lashes chain of mascaras are. At first I thought that it was no good cause it would smudge while I was applying it so I left it with the rest of abandoned mascaras for a while. When I used again I was blown away with how good it was! It separated all my lashes and made them all look 10x longer. I was hooked until I bought the Volume Million Lashes Excess waterproof that then didn't smudge at all (the other one did a little if i rushed while putting it on or at the end of the day). Still would use it if I didn't have the excess on hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No sir, i dont like it. A very unimpressive, uninspiring mascara that does very little for lashes other than darken them. There is LITERALLY nothing special about this product. The formula is whatever, the brush is blah, and the packaging is just that...packaging. I really wanted to like this mascara, but there is not much to like; having said that, there is not much to hate. Meh. Just another mascara that does not leave me looking *any* better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by joana7

I seriously do not understand why this mascara does not have a better score on MUA. This is my all time favourite. It gives volume and makes lashes look nice and pretty with no mess and next to zero smudging (it will happen now and then but it is not an issue). Nice packaging and wand. I love trying new stuff so I don't often repurchase products but I'm on my fourth or fifth Million Lashes mascara so that says a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by beautyflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOOOOVE THIS! It does a little bit of everything (lenghtening, defining - seperation - and volumizes) and that's what makes it so nice! Sadly, sometimes it can flake but it doesn't happen often. If you've been dissapointed with the voluminous butterfly because of the asymetrical brush, try this!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by tripleb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think I've ever been more disappointed with a product. This mascara does absolutely nothing for me. I have naturally short lashes that stick downwards, so this mascara was just a nightmare for me. The brush was too big, I kept poking myself in the eye because it didn't fit onto my tiny eyelashes. Secondly, the second I blink after I apply it, the mascara has rubbed off all around my eyes, every. single. time. Thirdly, it did absolutely nothing to give my eyelashes volume or curl or length. It was just a constant disappointment every time I put it on. The only good thing about this product is the pretty packaging. But being $30NZD, complete rip off. Don't waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by lolo42

Don't buy this!!! Did my full makeup routine. Left my house and had major fall out 5 min later. The rest of the day I was wiping black flakes out from under my eyes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No