L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

3.4

Aqua / Water / Eau ; Paraffin ; Potassium Cetyl Phosphate ; Cera Alba / Beeswax / ; Cire Dabeille ; Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba ; Acacia Senegal / ; Acacia Senegal Gum ; Glycerin ; Cetyl Alcohol ; Hydroxyethylcellulose ; Phenoxyethanol ; Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone ; Steareth-20 ; Phenethyl Alcohol ;Sodium Polymethacrylate ; Propylene Glycol ; Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil ; Hydrogenated Palm Oil ; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate ; Disodium Edta ; Polyquaternium-10 ; Soluble Collagen ; Silica ; Panthenol ; Silica Dimethyl ; Silylate ; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate ; Atelocollagen[+/- May Contain / Peut Contenirci 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides ; Mica ; CI 75470 / Carmine ; CI 77288 / Chromium ; Oxide Greens ; CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green ; CI 77007 / Ultramarines ; CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide ; CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 5/17/2015 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This mascara is my holy grail, giving separation, volume, and length. It builds well, making my lashes longer and thicker without clumpiness.

on 4/22/2015 2:40:00 PM

I decided to give this mascara a try when it was on sale for $5 at my local Bartell's. What I found what I opened the package disappointed me in both wand and formula quality.

First off, the formula was average. There was nothing thickening about it in my opinion. I've tried other DS mascaras that promises volume and even the most average of those did a better job than this one.

Secondly, my biggest problem about his mascara is the wand. For the record, I've never been a fan of the rubber wand, but I gave this product a try hoping to change my own mind. The result, as you can obviously see, was disappointment. Although the wand does a good job of separating individual lashes, it could not deliver enough product to make a difference. I had to put on several coats of mascara before I could see any difference in my lashes. Even then, the results were just average.

Because of its pointy tip, the wand carried too much product with it when I tried to deliver mascara into the corners of my eyes. I'd get no products on my lashes and clumps in the corners.

In short: too much work for an average result.

on 4/13/2015 11:26:00 PM

I tried this as I saw a good review on Youtube and I like rubber wands.
This smudged and flaked on me SO badly. I had panda eyes by my morning coffee break every single day.
After about a month I gave up and stopped using this. Ended up throwing it away as I could not get it to work for me at all. It was too bad, because I like the way it separated my lashes. It looked nice on, but only for a couple of hours until it smudged.
No thank you.

on 3/28/2015 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I was not really impressed by this mascara. Its kind of just there. I wish it gave a bit more length. Also makes my lashes kind of more dry than my last mascara.

on 3/28/2015 5:27:00 AM

Wouldn't repurchase this again! It does nothing for my lashes! awful.

on 2/22/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I wish the mascara formula was as nice as the packaging. I have decent volume and length in my lashes but this mascara is very odd. I felt like it made my lashes look shorter...and all it did was make them blacker

on 2/21/2015 9:57:00 PM

Okay, so I bought this mascara a while back and didn't think it'd be fair to write a review for it after a few weeks of trying it out. It does clump together which really disappointed me given the name. It flakes and smudges a lot: after half an hour of applying it, I had gotten unattractive black splotched under my eyes. It's a dry formula so it's not buildable. It doesn't give much volume or length either, but it's fairly pigmented. This isn't my favourite but it's decent overall.

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I bought this a few years ago. It worked very well for the first two weeks and then it started flaking. Would not buy it ever again.

on 2/17/2015 7:06:00 PM

Ive used this mascara for a long time because it does a good job but im just so tired of it flaking. Its pretty bad. Anyhoo I switched to loreal sensational lashes and its my hg

on 2/15/2015 2:23:00 PM

This is by far the worst mascara.. It flakes!! It's been two days and I am still trying to get flakes out of my eye.. Do not buy this mascara!

Popular Mascaras