October 24, 2014 | 1685 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Million Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by joana7

I seriously do not understand why this mascara does not have a better score on MUA. This is my all time favourite. It gives volume and makes lashes look nice and pretty with no mess and next to zero smudging (it will happen now and then but it is not an issue). Nice packaging and wand. I love trying new stuff so I don't often repurchase products but I'm on my fourth or fifth Million Lashes mascara so that says a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by beautyflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOOOOVE THIS! It does a little bit of everything (lenghtening, defining - seperation - and volumizes) and that's what makes it so nice! Sadly, sometimes it can flake but it doesn't happen often. If you've been dissapointed with the voluminous butterfly because of the asymetrical brush, try this!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by tripleb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think I've ever been more disappointed with a product. This mascara does absolutely nothing for me. I have naturally short lashes that stick downwards, so this mascara was just a nightmare for me. The brush was too big, I kept poking myself in the eye because it didn't fit onto my tiny eyelashes. Secondly, the second I blink after I apply it, the mascara has rubbed off all around my eyes, every. single. time. Thirdly, it did absolutely nothing to give my eyelashes volume or curl or length. It was just a constant disappointment every time I put it on. The only good thing about this product is the pretty packaging. But being $30NZD, complete rip off. Don't waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by lolo42

Don't buy this!!! Did my full makeup routine. Left my house and had major fall out 5 min later. The rest of the day I was wiping black flakes out from under my eyes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by gypsiewinde

Used it twice then threw it in the back of the drawer in case I lose my good mascara. I love the brush and it does make them longer but it DOES NOT make them fuller, even after 4 coats. I feel like I got ripped off.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Alissasd

I really like this mascara because it defines your lashes! It does exactly what it says, but the only problem is that it DOES NOT hold curls. It makes your lashes go pin straight which I dislike! But it's my go to mascara for volume!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by meghall90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara reminds me SO much of the Benefit They're Real mascara. It gives amazing separation and definition to my lashes. It really does make my lashes look full and defined. I always have people ask me " Are those your real lashes?" This mascara is very build able. When I don't feel like splurging on the Benefit mascara, this is what I go to. You must try it at least once.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

Love this mascara...I purchase it all the time. I've tried a lot of high end mascaras and this one tops them all! I've recently purchased the fiber mascara from this line haven't tried it but I hope it amazes me like this one does over and over!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by TropicEssence

I was so excited to try this out ! The bottle was appealing and the brush looked like it would do wonders ! I usually only wear one coat of mascara (any mascara so far clumps if I try for more), and I love a mascara that lengthens well and separates my lashes individually :) I applied this in the morning and it didn't lengthen for me at all, but it volumized the base and middle and left the tips looking a little clumpy. Around noon, some of it had flaked off under my eyes and left black stain on my eyelid! I was very disappointed because I haven't found a mascara that works for me.
I really liked Buxom Lashes from Sephora for awhile, it was soo perfect but now it clumps before I can even finish one coat and weighs my lashes down :( if anyone knows of any better mascaras, please let me know.
I will not repurchase this unfortunately :/

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by bellavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a good mascara, it's my go-to for a natural look. It's not too dark or heavy, no matter how many times you layer it, it won't get cakey or make your lashes stick together. It's very easy to wash off and it doesn't smudge. It's a good product but the only reason I clicked that I wouldn't buy it again is because I've used better volume specific mascaras. There's nothing BAD about this mascara but I don't think there's anything really special too it either. I don't plan on buying a new one until i run out and I definitely don't regret the purchase, I think I might just like something that stands out more.