April 21, 2014 | 1306 users online

Primer/ Corrector - concealapore

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by zubulubu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For years I hesitated with buying this product because of some shady reviews, and a "not so good" review on YouTube. I shouldn't have listened to their reviews and went with my hopes of just getting a good product that works.

I have a couple of ugly large pores, one is a good size hole due to cystic acne on my laugh line which made it noticeable when I laughed or smiled! And the hole is too big for any regular pore primer to cover. It searched for a long time, and spent A LOT of money on fillers, primers, you name it. I used Tri-Aktiline for the last year and really loved it but it's a white cream and if it wasn't blended well was very noticeable. I still use Tri-Aktiline for my wrinkle filler --it's fantastic for wrinkles BTW. (review on that coming later).

I went ahead an ordered Concealapore with the intentions of returning it if it was absolutely horrible. I received the product 3 days after ordering it. When you first open it up it has the look of a soft cream, but when you touch it it feels more like hard wax. I pulled out the spatula that was included and scraped off a little bit of the filler. At first it seemed to just ball up on my skin but I worked the filler with the spatula around the hole and it seemed to MELT itself into my pore, filling it up. I had to work with it a little bit to get it to smooth out but the bottom line is-- IT WORKED! I've been using it for a few days now. I apply it in the morning on top of my bareminerals makeup, then just dab little bit of mineral veil on top of the concealapore when I'm done because it looks a little oily around the hole without the mineral veil. It lasts all day long. So far I've only had to apply the product once in the morning and it lasts all day. At times, when my skin is extra oily, I will use the spatula to just "press it down" and smooth out the filler again, but never had to re-apply. My skin is super senstive and it has not caused any acne flair ups! Just be sure to wash it off at night.

It is a fantastic pore filler -- not an all over filler, just a single pore filler....and It's GREAT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by mnich

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been considering tryingthisproduct for a long time but was hesitant about buying something like this online and not knoing the ingredients. The comapny assured me I would get a refudn if I did not like the product and that they had had not issues with skin sensitivities in the past. Wow- I should have tried this sooner!! The thing to note with this product is that it is NOT a primer, it is a spot concealer for one or two enlarged pore sites. It is not for full face coverage!!! I have a large pore/dent/spot on my nose that has bothered me for a couple years( I don't even know when it appeared, it could have been from a pimple or sun or when I was young, I have no idea). I had tried using make-up, filling it with concealer, filling it with Vaseline, primer, but it was always still there, this hole on my nose.
The first try with Concealapore (a VERY tiny dab) and some make-up and the large pore has literally has disappeared on my face. I must say that I am amazed. It is exactly what I was looking for, a product that would literally fill up that hole so I could wear my makeup evenly and have the spot smoothed over.

Will buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Lanmine

This product did not do what it promised. Completely a waste if money. It doesn't even have ingredients that you can look up. The container is tiny and you pay what, $21.00 for it. So I decided to read more about the product and found this check it out. http://www.trademarkia.com/concealapore-77048299.html

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by zimmeju

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Covers but does not adhere to skin like most makeup primers. Take my word for it and "do not buy". Try " Clinque Instant pore minimizer" It is the best I have found yet.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2010 More reviews by oliviacat100

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have large pores on my face and have been trying for years to find products to lesson the appearance of them. This product is definately not it. What a waste of $25.00!!!! I ordered Concealapore from their website, Concealapore.com. When it came in the mail today I received a very tiny little compact with a plastic applicator. This product is not to be used on your entire face but just really bad pore sites. First, I thought I would be receiving something a bit larger than what I got. When I looked back on the website tonight, the small print said 2.5 gr. I didn't notice that before. On the package, there is no listing of ingredients. The consistancy is very firm and you use very little. I repeatedly tried to apply this stuff several times to the same small area. It didn't work. What junk!!! It's the worst waste of money I've seen in a long time. Not recommended at all!!!!