October 24, 2014 | 911 users online

Blush - New York Color - Blushable Creme Stick in 644U Plaza Pink [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by laureg

I love this product. Whenever I wear this blush, it looks like I've gone for a nice long walk in the fresh air, it gives that lovely, glowing cheek color. Plaza Pink is a beautiful pinky peach blush that gives a really pretty, healthy-looking pop of color. The blush itself is a creamy, super-blendable, cream-to-powder blush that surprisingly lasts. I keep one of these stashed at work specifically for mid-afternoon touch-ups when my m/u is starting to fade, and it's an instant skin brightener. If I didn't know this was an NYC product, I'd have mistaken it for being much higher-end, the formula is so nice. I was really pleasantly surprised at how nice this product is and how flattering the color is. A definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by my4kidsarecuter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product, pretty peachy pink color, easily blendable, good texture. Its in my "always have" category.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I own 4 out of the 6 shades by this line & this has to be my favorite! Its a pretty coral -pink that just adds soo much life to my face. I'm not a heavy mu wearer & prefer natural bare face looks. This blush allows just that, a hint of glow as if I really had butterflies in my stomach after running into my crush!

There's a dust of silver shimmer that translates to a beautiful sheen. The texture is like silk, it blends like butter literally. Color is buildable, although 2 swipes per cheek for me is ideal. This twist up tube conveniently fits most mu bags/clutches. I like the clear plastic lid that allows u to see the true color from the top. Rite Aid alternates wks with N.Y.C 40% off sales!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by velvetsnow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wish this wasn't going to be DC'd! The color is gorgeous on my skin! I have fair skin that is borderline medium with yellow undertones and this is so great. I love the packaging too! Its so easy to blend and it blends beautifully into my skin. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I just didn't like this for my pale skin tone but for darker people this would work great .For the 4 dollars this certainly something that is worth a try.
    To me it went on feeling kinda greasy.It is a bright pink that makes me look red faced and that is not a good look.The sparkles in the formula were a turn off as well.I also found that when it wears off all that is left is the sparkles

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I bought this because it's alleged to be a dupe for Penny Lane. Here's how I feel about the product overall: it's too frosty on me, and looks like pale pink icing - just not an attractive or subtle color on my NC27 face. I have combo skin and generally don't do well with cream blushes, though, so this could work well for someone with drier skin.

As for it being a dupe for Penny Lane: not quite. Similar, perhaps. But Penny Lane is more of a neutral balance between peach and ballet pink, has a very faint and subtle sheen that looks more glowy than shimmering, and melts into the skin to look natural and lit from within.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by figureskater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous peachy pink color, easy to blend & quick to apply! This creme blush has some shimmer, but nothing too noticeable. Great for everyday wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Musoukakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is honestly my favorite blush of all time, quick to apply, easy to blend and can be anywhere from sheer to dark without getting cakey. Actually it looks quite natural and alot of people think I'm blushing when I'm wearing it <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really pretty color, but a bit too shimmery in my opinion. I like how you need is a tiny bit to brighten and bring a glow to your complexion. Blending is easy and can be easily achieved with your fingers. If only it's matte, it would be perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by theravenwine

Brilliant and super pretty product! I love the colour, a soft coral, and blends like a dream. I love it that it is in a stick form, so unique yet easy to use!
    Price is amazing too for this quality. The only drawback is that I wish it had a peachy/orangey shade. I also wish it would last longer because I did notice it fading after a few hours. It does not fade completely or a lot so it is still acceptable.