November 28, 2014 | 1392 users online

Eye Primer - LA Splash - Eyeshadow Primer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great shadow primer! i actually don't use it often because i still have a whole tube of another one to finish, but let me tell you... this is a great primer for loose pigments. it's a bit tacky so pigments will definitely cling to it. this doesn't crease at all! for the price, it's an amazing primer.
the reason why i say i wouldn't repurchase it is because i've only associated it with being great for loose pigments and i don't wear loose pigments that often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as part of a promotion at Ulta. BOGO 1/2 off. I bought one for myself and a friend. I love layering my eye make up and had previously been using an NYX primer but was getting OK staying power. By midday I could still see a lot of wear. So cut to today, used the LASplash eyeshadow primer along with a trio of brown beauties from my NYX stash and here we are at 1pm and my eyes look like I just put it on! My friend who I bought the other one for is saying the same thing. I am definately going back tomorrow to stock up. The price is about $6 and change and like I said right now its BOGO 1/2 off. Great deal!