LA Splash - Eyeshadow Primer

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/20/2014 8:54:00 PM

this is a great shadow primer! i actually don't use it often because i still have a whole tube of another one to finish, but let me tell you... this is a great primer for loose pigments. it's a bit tacky so pigments will definitely cling to it. this doesn't crease at all! for the price, it's an amazing primer.
the reason why i say i wouldn't repurchase it is because i've only associated it with being great for loose pigments and i don't wear loose pigments that often.

on 7/14/2010 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as part of a promotion at Ulta. BOGO 1/2 off. I bought one for myself and a friend. I love layering my eye make up and had previously been using an NYX primer but was getting OK staying power. By midday I could still see a lot of wear. So cut to today, used the LASplash eyeshadow primer along with a trio of brown beauties from my NYX stash and here we are at 1pm and my eyes look like I just put it on! My friend who I bought the other one for is saying the same thing. I am definately going back tomorrow to stock up. The price is about $6 and change and like I said right now its BOGO 1/2 off. Great deal!