July 30, 2014 | 978 users online

Nails - Konad - Double Side Stamp Set

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by g00sey

I love painting my nails and I have wanted the Konad stamper for some time now but for whatever reason couldn't find a reason to buy it for myself. My sister knew I had been eyeing it for, quite literally, years, and bought me it a few months ago as a gift.

I am addicted! She got me the double stamper with the scraper but instead of the Konad plates she got the Pueen ones (more bang for the buck) and they have been working together well. I also got the white, black and silver Konad nail polish and have been using those because honestly I'm nervous to try my nail polish with the plates. I'm sure eventually I will start though.

Anyway, the combo of the stamper and the scraper have been great. I'll be honest, my first time there was a bit of a learning curve. Starting from removing the blue plastic from the plate (I'm an idiot) to realizing I need to paint, scrape and stamp quickly. Also, I find that if I stamp directly onto the plate without moving it around, I get a cleaner pattern.

The stamper not only works fun, but adds a whole new dimension to my nail art in a fun and easy way. I get compliments all the time on my classy to funky designs and I'm always excited to try another pattern.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

LOVE THIS!!! I am super new to stamping and just got this last night, works great, I like the scraper which I like better than the old gift card idea actually. The pics you see are my nails, I used OPI shower together and nail ritz white, I used the MASH plates 26-50. I am officially obsessed!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using an old gift card to scrape but I do love this stamper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by purplesunshine

This is an amazing stamper. I used to have one of the ebay ones before and it worked really well for me, but then it stopped working as well. I'm not sure why, maybe the acetone I use for nail polish remover has something to do with it. Anyhow, i had always had this one and never used it, so I whipped it out and started using it and it really is the best one you could get! The red side works well for the full nail designs and the green end works well for the single image designs! Buy it! you won't be disappointed.
For those of you who are having trouble using it, you need to pick up the design RIGHT after you scrape it and then apply it to your nail with a rolling motion. It took me a while to get the motion just right but now I always get a perfect konad! I had thrown my kit in the bottom drawer for 9 months because I thought it didn't work at all, but it was me all along! I wasn't doing it properly!
Oh and I always use a cut up credit card to scrape the polish off my plates, I don't want to scratch my plates with the scrapers that they have provided.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited about this product and I was really let down! I can hardly get this thing to work and when it does it smears!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

A must have for the dedicated Konader. Needs to be filed for maximum performance - as with other stampers. But other than that, I like using the smaller end for precise stamping. I also find that the Konad metal scraper works more smoothly than the Essence one but I still prefer using an old credit card to avoid scratching my plates.