October 26, 2014 | 917 users online

Lip Gloss - Beautycycle Lip Gloss

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 6:00:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm one of those people ordering at Amway regularly and I have been trying my fair share of cosmetics that's exclusively available there. Beautycycle is a brand that replaced Eddie Funkhouser's stuff. I have no idea why, but it was discontinued although I personally really liked it. Maybe it was the price? Beautycycle products are a great deal cheaper, although still not quite discounter-cheap. After liking the blush and totally loving the eye shadow, I must say this gloss was a major disappointment. I got it in "Diamond" and it looked SO pretty in the flask: bright baby pink with shimmer. Alas, it turned out to be completely see-through instead of opaque. I dig opaque glosses and I'm used to MAC quality. Alas, this gloss does not deliver. It leaves none of its beautiful colour on my lips, just shine. It sure feels moisturizing and it's not sticky in texture, but that goes for other glosses as well. I'm really disappointed. Beautycycle have a complete see-through gloss available so I'm not sure why this supposedly baby pinkish gloss does not deliver at all. Yeah, disappointed, as said above. Will not repurchase. One lippie for the scent cause that's really nice, afterall.