Lancome Juicy Tubes (Violette)

4.8

on 10/15/2003 6:36:00 PM

I've always had my eye on the Violette juicy tube but it was never in stock at the counter. But finally I got my hands on it! It's a purple color in the tube and goes on clear. Another one of my favorite juicy tubes.

on 8/3/2003 10:03:00 AM

Violette is purple in the tube.It comes out clear on the lips,smells really nice like grapes.I find with this gloss that it is very long-lasting!!!

on 3/27/2003 9:06:00 PM

Smells lovely! Looks light purple in the tube, but goes on completely clear. I don't see any of the glitter mentioned by others, this is a no shimmer/glitter gloss as far as I can see. I love the slanted applicator of the Juicy Tubes, it's what makes them different from so many other glosses in my opinion.

This isn't a *must have*, there are other, more interesting Juicy Tubes out there - but it's definitely worth checking out!

on 10/3/2002 1:08:00 AM

RIS and has ayummy scent and taste. Not too much gloss but adds a nice moist look to your lippie. Light blue in tube but clear on lips. Definate buy. Only con is that it need to be applied with a brush for better application.