October 24, 2014 | 1672 users online

Bronzers - Victoria's Secret - Beach Sexy Body Bronzing Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I'm not a big sunless tanner person so a temporary spray is best for me and I loved this stuff. I would put it on my legs since they never seem as tan as my upper body. The smell is tropical so no gagging. The coverage is nice and even, no streaking or dripping, but make sure you have the can far enough away. Nice natural glow to my legs, and when I wanted to really stand out. I would out it all over my body. I used about three times a week and it lasted about two months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mingaling14

It smells sooo good. it looks amazing on too. its definitely worth it. i used it all up the first month i bought it back in April though. I must have used it on myself like 3 times (mostly on legs but like 1x full body) but I let my friends use it too (2x full body). so we killed it. but whatever ill def. buy it again it's so worth it and it def works way better than sally Hansen airbrush for legs because its shimmery and smells awesome whereas sallys can does not smell good and the color is dark and fake.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by bcbrosemer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to tan when I was younger. A lot. I love how I look when I am tan. But I can't any longer, so I am constantly looking for a product that gives me a natural, tan look without the risk. I love this product. It's inexpensive, $12, sometimes they have a 2 for $20 sale. It's very easy to apply, the can sprays a light mist that's very even and doesn't require a lot of blending. It doesn't have a lot of shimmer to it, but a little bit of a sheen, so it's good for both day and night. AND, it looks really natural. I am not too pale, but on the fairer side, and this makes me look tan. Without looking fake. I have used it on my legs, my arms, just about everywhere. I do go pretty lightly, so I am not sure how buildable it is. The staying power is good too. I haven't done anything more strenuous than lift a wineglass when I have it on, but it doesn't rub off on my clothes, so long as you let it set for a few minutes before getting dressed. Much easier than self-tanning, IMO. Same rules apply though, exfoliate, shave, and moisturize first for best results.