August 30, 2014 | 1820 users online

Palettes - BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by PinkoCommie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

With the right primer, this palette is absolutely perfect. It's not my first choice of their palettes, but it hardly deserves the hate reviews. Over NYX white primer or over any number of paint pots by MAC or even with Fyrrinae's pixie epoxy, this palette is absolutely fab. It's also on sale right now, so I'm not complaining; mine was $10.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

I was really disappointed in this palette. The colors aren't as vibrant as they appear in the package and the texture is a chalky and dry. Idk if it's because the oils of my fingers dried them out but I wouldn't repurchase nor would I recommend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by ariestar8

I don't know why I had high expectations for this palette. It's not very pigmented but it was affordable.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by illbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin so it was important to me that the shadows where matte. It's advised as "matte" but it's not! NOT AT ALL! It does however have a variety of very pigemeted colors. I think I'm gonna have this forever so that's a plus. But I would not buy it agAin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Waste of $! Colors look great in package but show up on eyelid very well.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Laurennstar

This is honestly one of the worst palette's I own! If you're thinking of purchasing this palette, please rethink it! The shadows are so flakey, dry and has NO COLOR PAY OFF! You can even say that the shadows were chalk-like. Even with a ton of primer, I still get little to no color pay off.. I love BH Cosmetic stuff, but this palette was a complete disappointment!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by DeelishisBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with some things, lacks amount... some are more pigmented than others.

But i guess to each their own, because i love the colors, i dont mind using a BASE, which i prefer becuase it will show up better, and i personally like this product.. soo... yeah. lol

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by kheyme03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like everyone below, You Tube made me buy this product! This has got to be the worst shadow palette I have ever purchased. The colors look so nice and pigmented in the palette, but they do not go on that way. Even with a primer, whick I always use, I had to pack on 3 different pinks just to get a little bit of pink color. I've never put so much shadow on in my life. Just not worth the time or space. I wanted to love this palette (that i purchased in shimmer and matte) but it was a waste. And I also HATE the brushes. Just Awful Awful Awful... I don't think I'll be making another purchase from BH cosmetics.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Aliakatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just let me start off by saying that I love this pallet. The shadow is decently pigmented and goes on smoothly. It is easily blended, and there is just so much variety in the pallet. Many of the colours are not for everyday use, but just as many are.

I would definitely recommend this pallet.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Briannachantall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to this palette after seeing a lot of reviews and youtube gurus recommend them and comparing them to brands such as Mac & Urban Decay. I was so disappointed by their products. They look beautiful in the palette, but have absolute no pigmentation. To get these colors to show you have to use a large amount of eye primer. I would definitely never buy another palette from their company. Although i would recommend their lipliners.