July 24, 2014 | 1037 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco-Secret

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by LegitElizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll be honest- I don't wear lipstick a lot. I love wearing it, but I do find that it can be a pain to touch up (I'm lazy, I know. So sue me. Go on, I dare you). But I'm trying to start making it a part of my routine.
Anyways, I was at a local department store when I decided to explore the Chanel counter. Truth be told, I had never truly explored a Chanel counter before, but I decided to look anyways. I bought a cream blush and this lipstick. I initially regretted buying the lipstick because I felt like I already owned too many pink lipsticks. I decided to keep it as opposed to returninng it because since I had spent so much money on it, I wanted to get some use out of it.
But now, I don't regret it! It's sheer, but I like that it's sheer because all of my other pink lipsticks are quite opaque (not that I'm complaining). It's shimmery, but it's not too shimmery for me. It's a super light pink that is quite natural looking, save for the shimmer.
This is definitely the favourite lipstick! It was worth every penny spent. If you're looking for a good, natural looking lipstick with some shimmer, and you don't mind spending a lot of money, then I suggest that you buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by FIlippaHallondoft

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot praise this lipstick enough! The color is pinkier and even more muted version of Mac "Hug Me". The formula looks descretely expensive and the intensity level is medium. For reference, I am a Soft Autumn in the 12 Color Analysis System.
No matter what clothes or make up you wear for the day, Secret will match you as a chameleon. Chanel has made it again. Such a sofisticated, versatile and intelligent lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by alabaster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was what I hoped Muse would look like on my lips. A rosey brown shade that makes people wonder if you lipstick on. I cannot thank the reviewer below enough. If it wasn't for her I would not even give Secret a chance.
Now it's a staple in all my handbags along with Perle.

Reference: I am an Asian MAC NC20 and BB Warm Ivory. Most lipsticks turn bright obnoxious pink or garish orange on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I'm the first person reviewing this product! Yes, it's expensive, but if you want an expensive everyday lipstick, this is great. I'm not going to say that this competes with my MAC's Hug Me and Jubilee lipsticks because this BEATS them to a bloody mess by far as a nude lipstick. The feel is different and it lasts for hours. It's a great day time nude and I think that it looks great on all warm skin tones. (MAC NC42/43).

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No