December 20, 2014 | 1604 users online

Moisturizers - Dormer 211 Oil Free Fluid Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by vhisko

Love this. I've tried Olay, Clinique and many other moisturizers with SPF and they all break me out. Not this one though! The only day moisturizer I use now. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jessica13c

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for people with combination skin. I have a very oily T zone with dry flaky patches on my cheeks and chin. This products is very moisturizing and cleared up the dry patches very quickly, but also leaves my T-zone looking matte all day. The formula feels very thin and absorbs completely into skin in about 30 seconds. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and have not had any breakouts with this product. It also works great under foundation. It's somewhat more expensive than other drugstore moisturizers, but a little definitely goes a long way! I will be sticking to this moisturizer for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by GulieQ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A fantastic facial moisturizer for people who have severe skin allergies and uber-oily skin! (Very effective on dry flakey areas!) It's light but is cosmetically elegant; dries matte; make-up/sunscreen applies well over it; it does NOT exacerbate oil production; and it doesn't cost an arm & a leg (although it must be ordered on-line if you live in the US--this is a Canadian-made brand). I always have this on-hand. FINALLY something that doesn't break me out or give me hives or a burning rash on my face! YEA! Have been using this on off for about 4 years, so it's tried and true. I rotate in the 2 other moisturizers at night, but always have to come back to this. This is great in the morning over the oil-gushing flaking areas. Am so bummed we don't have anything like this in the states!

INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Stearic Acid,Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol,Polysorbate 60, Allantoin,Soluble Collagen, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Citric Acid.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by totallytomato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. I use it as a day and night moistrizer. It has hylaronic acid in it, so i feel it really hydrates my skin, but doesn't clog my pores. Also, if you have any flaking issues from using retin-a or iritation from excema, i swear this cream is a miracle soother!

This lotion is not easy to find and is usually kept behind the pharmacist counter. I live in Canada and it usually costs about13.00 a bottle. Hope you consider checking it out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

I have sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin and I wanted a moisturizer that was light, oil-free and SPF-free (most sunscreens irritate my skin). Dormer's Oil Free Fluid Moisturizer fit the bill exactly, and it was available at a reasonable price (about C$16 online, and I haven't seen it at my local pharmacies). This moisturizer works for me just as it claims to: it is light but still reasonably moisturizing, doesn't break me out, has practically no scent at all, and has a smooth, non-greasy finish that works really well under makeup. I have been using this daily for a few months now, and I'm really happy with it. If I need to, I will use a sunscreen over this moisturizer, and I find that this makes my skin less likely to react to the sunscreen. This moisturizer comes in a stand-up tube with a flip-top cap, so it is easy to use.