E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Raisin

3.1

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Paraffin Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Ve),Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 10/28/2013 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

The perfect nude! Moisturising and easy to wear, fades evenly. Great value!

on 3/17/2012 5:11:00 PM

I like the color for a neutral and sheer pink/beige lipstick and the formula applies nicely and the color payoff is alright, but it's not the only neutral that works for me. In other words, it is a bit generic of a color and have found multiple drugstore dupes for it.

In general, I like the mineral lipstick line and this is a good choice for those seeking a less opaque and moisturizing lipstick without lots of strange chemicals. This is a good neutral lipstick.

on 8/12/2011 8:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this! This is a mauve\pink colour with silver shimmer and the pigmentation is not the best but it's ok. It's a bit sheer and I thought It wouldn't show up well on my lips because they are quite pigmented but, surprisingly, this gives my lips a natural soft pink colour that compliments my cool undertones. It applies very smooth and I wear this when my eye makeup is dark or when I want a natural look with a bit of colour. Unfortunately, this doesn't last very long, only 2-3 hours.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Rosy raisin is described as cool toned pink brown with a hint of silver on the E.L.F website.It sounded pretty,but to me it's very sheer,and the color is brownish and no silver.It only makes my lips a little bit browner,not darker or lighter,and a little matte.I don't like the finish,it's not creamy or shiny enough,yet pretty slippery.This color hardly shows up on my lips,I wish it was less sheer.I have Nicely nude,and it's a better color,but also very sheer.The package is really expensive looking,the lipstick has no smell or taste,so I might try other shades as it's cheap,but I don't recommand this color

on 5/18/2011 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

If your ordering from their site, I would look at some swatches on blogs because the actual shade is completely different to the one shown on the ELF site. 'Rosy Raisin' has some brown undertones like the name suggests. It has a satin finish and applies quite sheer. It works well for an every-day shade, not quite MLBB on me but I'm sure it could be for some. Formula is smooth but not very moisturizing in my opinion. It has a slight plastic scent and has average wear. Wouldn't buy again because of the drying factor.

on 10/12/2010 1:18:00 PM

Sigh....I did so much research and read tons of rave reviews on these lipsticks before buying like 800 of them...but alas, they are just a bunch of doo doo.

This color is a very sheer, nude pink. Actually, almost ALL of them are a very sheer, nude pink.

The formula is dry and unpigmented. Wears off easily.

Just blah.

I wouldn't buy this again just because I need something a little more hydrating (Boots Moisture Shine). This one doesn't dry one my lips, but it's not as moisturizing as it could be, and I haven't found a good primer to counteract the dryness of lipsticks.

The color is not true to the name, but it is pretty true to it's swatch, so I don't know what ppl are upset about. It's a neutral color, little darker than a nude, with subtle shimmers. It's pretty, but not as good as my Boots.

on 8/1/2010 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

There's nothing "raisin" about this color to me. It's more of a warm nudey pink with maybe a hint of coral. Very pretty, but not that unique. I do love the texture and packaging of ELF's mineral lipsticks, though.

on 7/23/2010 12:26:00 PM

I wanted a slightly rosy-er and darker shade. This looks rosy in a swatch (which is really pretty) but none of the rosy-ness shows up on my lips (I have a medium light skin tone). It doesn't darken my lips at all either (doesn't lighten either really). Doesn't do enough for me, so I won't repurchase.

on 7/12/2010 12:41:00 AM

Another winner from e.l.f.! Rosy Raisin is a very, pretty rosy brown, not too brown that you look like your a flashback to the 1990's. I usually pay about $2.50 (with a 50% off coupon) for an e.l.f. mineral lipstick, so they are a great value. They are long wearing, creamy in texture, and highly pigmented. I like the e.l.f. mineral lipsticks and will buy another lipsticks with my next e.l.f. order...

Popular Lipsticks