Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry

3.6

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, beeswax, aroma (flavor)*, castor seed oil, lanolin, euterpe oleracea fruit oil**, ammonium glycyrrhizinate, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, soybean oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene, linalool *natural flavor **acai berry

on 3/30/2015 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i'll start this off by saying i'm a lipbalm fiend. i have very dry lips and am constantly seeking something moisturizing to put on them to help me with this issue. i had previously tried the burts bees lip balm in pomegranate and it didn't seem particularly moisturizing so i purchased this with a lil bit of doubt. LUCKILY, my doubt was wrong! this is pretty moisturizing and definitely helps keep my lips from chapping to death during the winter. i love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I was out at the grocery store one afternoon, and I saw this product. I ended up buying it because of all the hype. I got really excited to try it so I slapped it on, amd waited for a few minutes. Moments later, my lips felt dry again! I kept on giving this lip balm other chances and kept on reapplying it, and my lips started to peel and become really, really dry! Maybe its just me, or maybe I was unlucky and got the bad one of the batch :/. Idk man, I just didnt like it at all.

on 12/26/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

After using a highly expensive organic product to repair my cracked, chapped lips for 2 weeks they got even worse, severely worse! Didn't think it was the product till I forgot it at home and bought this as a quick replacement... My lips felt IMMENSELY better by the end of the day! I will be chucking that other balm in the trash and trying the rest of the Burt's Bees specialty balms!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Not good, nor bad.
Pros:
1- Non greasy
2- good scent

Cons:
3- doesn't last long
4- moisturizes OK

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Nothing unusual about the Acai berry rejuvenating lio balm. Slight berry scent. Alright for normal usage. Still prefer the regular one. Retail for SGD8++ at singapore Sephora. A little on the pricey side in my opinion.

on 8/17/2014 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to love this but it just wasn't that impressive. It costs too much for what it is. Something about Burt's Bees smells odd. I can'[t put my finger on it, but other all natural balms don't have this smell.

I will pass from now on and stick with other bands. I didn't feel it moisturized that well either. It's not every thick and wears off fast. I am left with same lips after.

on 8/16/2014 8:45:00 PM

I love this lip balm! It's kind of expensive, I bought a four pack and it was $10, but for them to last as long as they have; they're amazing. I like my lip balms to feel thick on my lips, so I don't have to reapply it as often. This lip balm lasts on my lips for around an hour and a half, which is a miracle, and it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry. After it wears off my lips feel soft and moisturized. As someone who is addicted to lip balms, this is one of the best I've tried.

on 7/19/2014 1:30:00 AM

Eh. This balm wasn't great, but it wasn't awful. It lasted for about 1/2 an hour before disappearing and there was nothing that actually locked in moisture. It smelled great, like berries and syrup, and it was clear so it didn't turn my lips any weird colour of I used too much. I used it all up, but that's all I'm going to use of it ever again. Not recommended.

on 5/23/2014 7:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Great lip balm :) I find it wipes off too easily for day time wear so this is my night time balm to fix my lips overnight - love it so much I suffer from chapped lips all the time not just in winter.. This works as good or maybe even better than papaw cream and smells a hell of a lot nicer too, and is easier to use :) I use this at night and the Honey balm during the day because it sticks more and feels more matte on my lips :)

on 4/4/2014 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS

- none

CONS

- scent
- taste
- doesn't moisturize
- texture

COMMENTS: This has a very thin, greasy texture and doesn't moisturize. I'm also not fond of the scent or taste - it's terrible! Not a fan.

Will not repurchase.