November 21, 2014 | 942 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by burgundyangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Nothing unusual about the Acai berry rejuvenating lio balm. Slight berry scent. Alright for normal usage. Still prefer the regular one. Retail for SGD8++ at singapore Sephora. A little on the pricey side in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I wanted to love this but it just wasn't that impressive. It costs too much for what it is. Something about Burt's Bees smells odd. I can'[t put my finger on it, but other all natural balms don't have this smell.

I will pass from now on and stick with other bands. I didn't feel it moisturized that well either. It's not every thick and wears off fast. I am left with same lips after.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Petrie03

I love this lip balm! It's kind of expensive, I bought a four pack and it was $10, but for them to last as long as they have; they're amazing. I like my lip balms to feel thick on my lips, so I don't have to reapply it as often. This lip balm lasts on my lips for around an hour and a half, which is a miracle, and it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry. After it wears off my lips feel soft and moisturized. As someone who is addicted to lip balms, this is one of the best I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Potatomonk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Eh. This balm wasn't great, but it wasn't awful. It lasted for about 1/2 an hour before disappearing and there was nothing that actually locked in moisture. It smelled great, like berries and syrup, and it was clear so it didn't turn my lips any weird colour of I used too much. I used it all up, but that's all I'm going to use of it ever again. Not recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by AmyLala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great lip balm :) I find it wipes off too easily for day time wear so this is my night time balm to fix my lips overnight - love it so much I suffer from chapped lips all the time not just in winter.. This works as good or maybe even better than papaw cream and smells a hell of a lot nicer too, and is easier to use :) I use this at night and the Honey balm during the day because it sticks more and feels more matte on my lips :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- none

CONS

- scent
- taste
- doesn't moisturize
- texture

COMMENTS: This has a very thin, greasy texture and doesn't moisturize. I'm also not fond of the scent or taste - it's terrible! Not a fan.

Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by jaymunjal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Feels waxy, oily, and moisturizing. Have to reapply often. Tastes like fruity wax. Locks moisture in but does not add moisture. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Zellma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely lip balm that I use religiously! Here's why:

PROS:

- VERY smoothing and moisturizing but no thick goopy texture
- Pleasant taste ~ subtle berry
- Great ingredients

CONS:
- It's kinda expensive, but I don't mind because I love the ingredients

In summary, I recommend this lip balm to anyone! You will NOT be disappointed. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hello, my name is, msh9899, & I am a lip-balm addict! I am one of those people that absolutely needs a lip-balm on me at all times. Having said that, I feel very qualified to review lip balms.

I really like Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm w/ Acai Berry. BTW, Acia is pronounced "ah-sigh-EE". I have other flavors/formulas of Burt's balms and don't love them all but this one is excellent. It provides lasting moisture w// a slight sheen and it has a light, fresh sort-of-berry/fruity scent that is not your run-of-the-mill, overly used, strawberry or cherry scent. It is one of the few lip balms that I have that effectively provides moisture and protection during the colder, dryer seasons of the year. I don't detect any color in it. Feels light on the lips and provides long-lasting moisture. It contains many natural, moisturizing oils, lanolin and most importantly for me, it does not contain menthol.

Ingredients: helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), aroma (flavor)*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, euterpe oleracea fruit oil** (**Acai berry), ammonium glycyrrhizinaterosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), anise alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, farnesol, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

Keep in mind that Burt's Bees offer a wide variety of lip balms and the formulations can widely differ. Not all of their lip balms are as wonderful as the Rejuvenating w/ Acai Berry. I actually really dislike a few of Burt's Bees other lip balms, but this one is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by PeopleWillStare

I love the Açaí berry scent! It's very light and not overly sweet.
I can't stand the mango version. To me it smells just like over-ripe bananas, not very pleasant!