January 27, 2015 | 2010 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Dominikat

After using a highly expensive organic product to repair my cracked, chapped lips for 2 weeks they got even worse, severely worse! Didn't think it was the product till I forgot it at home and bought this as a quick replacement... My lips felt IMMENSELY better by the end of the day! I will be chucking that other balm in the trash and trying the rest of the Burt's Bees specialty balms!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not good, nor bad.
Pros:
1- Non greasy
2- good scent

Cons:
3- doesn't last long
4- moisturizes OK

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by burgundyangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Nothing unusual about the Acai berry rejuvenating lio balm. Slight berry scent. Alright for normal usage. Still prefer the regular one. Retail for SGD8++ at singapore Sephora. A little on the pricey side in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I wanted to love this but it just wasn't that impressive. It costs too much for what it is. Something about Burt's Bees smells odd. I can'[t put my finger on it, but other all natural balms don't have this smell.

I will pass from now on and stick with other bands. I didn't feel it moisturized that well either. It's not every thick and wears off fast. I am left with same lips after.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Petrie03

I love this lip balm! It's kind of expensive, I bought a four pack and it was $10, but for them to last as long as they have; they're amazing. I like my lip balms to feel thick on my lips, so I don't have to reapply it as often. This lip balm lasts on my lips for around an hour and a half, which is a miracle, and it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry. After it wears off my lips feel soft and moisturized. As someone who is addicted to lip balms, this is one of the best I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Potatomonk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Eh. This balm wasn't great, but it wasn't awful. It lasted for about 1/2 an hour before disappearing and there was nothing that actually locked in moisture. It smelled great, like berries and syrup, and it was clear so it didn't turn my lips any weird colour of I used too much. I used it all up, but that's all I'm going to use of it ever again. Not recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by AmyLala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great lip balm :) I find it wipes off too easily for day time wear so this is my night time balm to fix my lips overnight - love it so much I suffer from chapped lips all the time not just in winter.. This works as good or maybe even better than papaw cream and smells a hell of a lot nicer too, and is easier to use :) I use this at night and the Honey balm during the day because it sticks more and feels more matte on my lips :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- none

CONS

- scent
- taste
- doesn't moisturize
- texture

COMMENTS: This has a very thin, greasy texture and doesn't moisturize. I'm also not fond of the scent or taste - it's terrible! Not a fan.

Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by jaymunjal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Feels waxy, oily, and moisturizing. Have to reapply often. Tastes like fruity wax. Locks moisture in but does not add moisture. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Zellma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely lip balm that I use religiously! Here's why:

PROS:

- VERY smoothing and moisturizing but no thick goopy texture
- Pleasant taste ~ subtle berry
- Great ingredients

CONS:
- It's kinda expensive, but I don't mind because I love the ingredients

In summary, I recommend this lip balm to anyone! You will NOT be disappointed. :)