Auromére Ayurvedic Himilayan Rose Soap

1 review

Not tested on animals

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Auromere Ayurvedic Himilayan Rose soap is an awesome product! This has a nice soft incense/rose scent that isn't girly, just clean. With that said, my son had poison ivy and I was trying to find a soap too soothe his skin and allow it to dry up and heal. It worked wonders. My skin gets prickely heat and shaving rash sometimes; it works great for that. In fact, I've been shaving with this all week and no irritation! My daughter had a ton of mosquito bites and it soothed her skin as well. My husband, dispite the rose scent (which isn't really rose -- it's more incense- soft floral smelling) loved it in the shower on his sun exposed skin and said it had a very 'clean' scent. The packaging says for dry/sensitive skin, but honestly, I didn't find it overly moisturizing, but more soothing. A must have now for my home.... as I think it's a nice cure all -- treatment/cleanser on any type of aggravated/damaged skin.

**a BONUS if you love this fragrance you'd love Auromere Rose Incense --same great rose scent.