September 2, 2014 | 952 users online

Cleansers - NCN Professional Skin Care - Rhassoul Cleansing Bar

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by toni3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

havent started using it but this review is for NCN themselves. Every small cosmetic brand have provided samples to first time customers, imagine my surprise when Nanci/NCN didnt provide any. i love happy grateful companies. I will change my review after Ive tried the bar but the lack of samples will still factor in.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by tien

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the best there is. can't live without it. bravo nanci !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by bkaips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Once again another fabulous product from Nanci at NCN. This has become my HG cleanser and for the price you can't beat it. The bar is large, so I just cut it in half and use it that way. I have dry skin and this does wonders for it. I love the way my skin feels after I cleanse, it's gentle and I do believe helps with firmness and clairity. It's quite creamy and lathers nicely...no real discernable scent, just clean. I learned I had to use gentle cleansers with the right PH for my dry skin...this fits the bill perfectly and you can't beat Nanci's customer service, it's second to none!! I will be sticking with this for sure.....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by cmayes71

Fantastic cleanser. The Rhassoul is wonderful! It is very inexpensive and works well for all skin types. My skin is combination. It works perfectly for me. It helps keep my pores cleaned out and keeps my hormonal acne at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by moncj66

This cleared up my face sooo much, i really didnt know it was this product until i stopped using it and started breaking out and having dark spots again. ITs cheap too and it is works. cleanser, toner, everything in one bar.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by cali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This soap changed my life and transformed my skin!!!! It is HG for sure! I have sensitive, slight rosacea skin and this cleans well, evens out skin tone and soothes and calms the redness. I do rub some apricot kernel oil on my face to remove makeup at night, and then I follow with this soap. I use it in the mornings too. Its does not dry me out, makes pores look smaller and reduces any breakouts. (I actually hardly breakout at all anymore because the rhassoul clay gets in there and deep cleans). Also the soap is not scented and doesn't have any crazy ingredients. Ladies, if you've tried all types of facial cleansers (high or low-end) like me but continue to breakout then you may be allergic or sensitive to emulsifiers, colorants, soy protein or lecithin liposomes, fragrances, herbs or essential oils like chamomile, etc. Trust me, i learned the hard way after all these years of wasting money on fancy cleansers that simple is best. but with this simple soap you don't have to give up on quality or effectiveness. Also, I'm on my third bar and have been using this for about five months. Customer service is great and they ship super fast too. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 7:56:00 AM More reviews by mdbutee

I purchased this bar soap from their website: http://www.ncnproskincare.com/cleanse-tone/rhassoul-cleansing-bar.html
I have been using it for about a month now, and so far my skin has no objections. It does not dry out my combination skin. Works wonderfully with my microfiber face cloths (I did not get them from this website - dollar store!). The bar lasts very well and so far has not started to disintergrate in the shower. Also it is gentle enough to use with my Pretika facial brush. I would repurchase, it is reasonably priced, (around $6) effictively cleans my face without the harsh side effects I have experienced with some other cleansers. The website is easy to navigate, ships super fast and provide free samples with every purchase. I