August 23, 2014 | 1071 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Revive - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by nikrou

This stuff is amazing. I thought LM was great but this just blows LM out of the water. I don't need to powder my face whatsoever after applying this sheer, lightweight moisturizer. The bad part? I'm pretty sure I bought one of the last ones, as this product is slowly disappearing off the shelfs and online at Nordstrom, Barney's, Saks, and Neiman Marcus. It is virtually impossible to buy now. Is it just me or does this always happen to the good products?! Oh well, this stuff is aweome. It is extremely expensive for a tinted moisturizer...$85 is pretty high. But you can't deny how awesome this stuff is. I don't look like I'm wearing anything when it's on. It's so light that it just gives you an even complexion. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Go buy it now if you can. I wish you could stock up on this stuff but I feel that can't be good to do with make up. With this tube and every day usage it should last at least 6 months. (1.7OZ)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by wing1437

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried many high ends of tinted moisturizer, so far this is the best one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by th3d0m

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer. As a male makeup artist I like to look polished but not like a drag queen. This is the PERFECT product for achieving that look. I have tried Laura Mercier TM and others but everything always looks orange on my Biracial skin. This is the most natural color match (in Medium) that I have ever experienced. I have combination skin and after powdering my T-Zone with La Mer powder I am set for long hours on set or in my salon. Do not be deterred by the high price point, it is truly worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by shaddix45

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how this makes my skin look and feel. It is very silky and provides a luminous glow. It is expensive, I am a med skin tone and use the light, which blends right into my skin nicely. The med would be too dark unless I have a tan; which I usually don't. While it is expensive, I find that a little really goes a long way. Plus, it is an inexpensive way to use Revive daily; if yo can't afford the other products. It does last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by lillian1717

Amazing product! I'm usually skeptical of TM's based on previous experience with them in addition to my pickiness with foundations also. This has a very sheer/light coverage and goes on incredibly smooth. It takes very little effort to put it on with no streaks. It doesn't make my combination skin break out, get too shiny or show flakes on dry patches.

Pricey at $85, but I've had my tube for 2+ months now and I don't think I'm anywhere close to finishing it. Whatever they have in here, in addition to the SPF 15, has helped my skin even out and I pretty much use this exclusively with a tiny bit of concealer - no more foundation/powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by VB10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received a sample of this from the counter in Liberty after I got over excited about finding an oil free TM from a decent brand.
It feels great on my combination skin e.g. not too heavy or cloggy; it gave a beautiful even complexion, however with my very fair English Rose colouring ‘light’ was far too dark for me. A big shame. Should they create ‘super light’ I will be first in line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by muumuu

OK, this stuff is amazing. Words cannot describe how flawless my skin looks when I apply this-- which is saying something for a mere tinted moisturizer. Also, you skin actually feels soft and moisturized. Love the texture. I found this by accident via the Armani Make-up salesperson at Barney's.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ativan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As with all Revive products, this TM is ridiculously overpriced ($85). Since I am hooked on several Revive products, though, it's no surprise that this has me hooked as well. Having enjoyed several different TMs over the years (LM, BB, and LaMer), I have to say that this is my favorite so far. I bought this in the lightest tint (Light), and I have to say that people who are quite fair will probably find this too dark. I am fair, but I've been looking for something that will match my self-tanned body for the summer. And this is PERFECT. It is a bit darker than my regular foundation (BB Skin foundation in Sand), and it just does wonders for my skin. I can wear this alone, without concealer, and without bronzer, and my skin looks luminous. I've been using it for two weeks and no breakouts (although my skin is not terribly prone to breaking out anyway). I should also say that this is definitely emollient as well, so oily-skinned people may find it too shiny. I am using this as a summer "foundation," and it fits the bill very well. It is moisturizing enough to use alone, yet I do not look shiny for the most part (I do tend to use blotting paper once in the middle of the day). Although it is pricey, one small pump of the product is enough to cover my whole face, so I think it will last quite a while. I have no doubt I will be buying this again when I run out!