October 25, 2014 | 1697 users online

Skincare - Body - Hard Candy - Outrageously Delicious Flavored Body Powder - Honey

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Wifetylifety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is...it's decent. It looks, smells, and tastes nice. It's just impossible to get out of the container. I got it to use to be sexy for my husband and it just ended up not being used because NONE of it would come out. We shook it and tapped and tried everything. It just does not want to come out. I'd buy it again if the container was fixed, otherwise, never again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG YUM! I smell and taste like honey. After licking my arm a bit I do feel kinda sticky but it passed rather quickly. This is a very transparent with some glitter honey scented and flavored body powder. I picked this up actually at WM of all places! I think it was like $8. Cheaper than going to Fantasy House or one of those parties where I have seen comparable items for $20 or more. I love the light shimmer and the scent is really nice, I cant stop smelling my arm! There are a couple more scents that I think I will have to try.