October 21, 2014 | 1545 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

Already used up two bottles of this stuff, that's how much I love this stuff. This bb cream is thicker in texture compared to other bb creams and I would say it gives medium coverage, it does more than even out skin tone, if you have troubled looking skin it can diminish redness, the look of blemishes and scarring. I also does pretty well under the eyes too if you have dark circles to lighten. I find it best to apply using a wet sponge after dotting over the face and then going over troubled spots to get the best results. I like this product so much because it offers such good coverage while still feeling light on the face. This product will not emphasize on dry spots as it is quite hydrating. There are several occasions I've found that after long day of wear it can get slick around the nose but other than that not much negatives to say about this product. Though with the packaging I never know how much product I have left.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by ecall1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a day when I was home sick from work and can only blame this online impulse shopping on a fever. It looks adorable and cheery sitting on my vanity and could possibly even help my skin's condition...if only I could wear it out of the house. It is so greige on my light, yellow-toned skins. And it does not "adjust" at all. I've tried mixing it with too dark, too yellow foundations but can't make it work. At least it was cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my ALL time favorite BB cream! I have never used an Asian brand BB cream before, but now I know what all the hype is! This makes my skin look so amazing. I hate wearing foundation most of the time because it feels like I'm wearing a mask and my skin gets oily throughout the day. Most of the time I just use this BB cream and a little concealer. It's perfect. It doesn't have much coverage, so I use the concealer on my chin where I have bad acne scars. It stays on pretty much all day. It brightens my skin and makes it look less dull. The only thing is it was overpriced on Amazon. And I'm not a fan of how the pump is. It's hard for me to get product out. Nontheless, this is a great product and great alternative to foundation. The color match is great too. I am an NC/NW 20, and I also usually set this with a powder that matches my skin tone just to make sure I don't look ashy or too light. Definatly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

My skin shade is roughly NC35, a touch lighter in the winter. This BB is too pink and light for me, so I mix it with a darker foundation to match it better to my skin tone. When I wear it alone, it does oxidize but I can still see an ashy grayness in my skin. Alone, it is dewy in finish and lasts about 6 hours on my oily skin. I always set this with a powder to help the longevity of it. It smells like perfumey flowers, not overpowering but it may be strong for sensitive noses. The pump is nice and doesn't release too much product at once. This product does not break out my acne prone skin. I purchased this on eBay for about $15 USD from the seller RubyRuby76. This is a trusted seller that I have purchased from for years and they sell only authentic products. Overall, it's a nice BB cream that I will finish, but because of the dewiness and longevity of the cream, I probably won't repurchase. If you're an NC/NW 25 or less with dry skin, this could be a great option for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Was using Clinique's city block before this, but disliked how runny it was. Got a sample of this from an eyelash order and never looked back.

One pump covers my face. I generally don't want heavy coverage and never wear foundation, but I wouldn't describe it as "sheer." It is buildable, IMO. I'm about an NC 25 with yellow undertones who needs coverage for acne scarring, and this matches pretty well; maybe slightly too pale but nothing noticeable. I use MAC prep/prime over it and it keeps shine away and stays put all day. I don't think it would stay without a setting powder, and brow pencil slicks right off if you don't use a qtip over your brows before hand.

Sunblock is great - I can't do chemical because it stings my eyes. Haven't freckled through this stuff unlike Shiseido.

At first I bought this off of the SK79 website to make sure I got the real thing; shipping took forever and when I ran out of the first tube they were out of stock on almost everything. I went to Amazon, and haven't noticed a difference.

Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Hellany

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for the last six months and my skin has never looked better. And it lasts forever! A little dab is just the right amount of coverage. I got the sample set to try them all and the Pearl is good for a highlighter, but I wouldn't use it for anything else. The gold was good too, but slightly more tan on me. I'm keeping the sample tube on hand just in case I ever get an actual tan.

My complexion best matches Alabaster from Clinique, that's how pale I am.

For the price range this BB blends better than anything else I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

If you make sure to get the real deal, this is an amazing BB cream and one I've used for years. I have bought this about 4 times (I use this as my winter go to foundation) and have never been disappointed...Here's why:

-Fairly good price
-Cute packaging
-Hydrating
-Not cakey or too heavy
-Gives good coverage for a BB cream {And better than most!}
-Lasts all day

The only downside is the grayish tint you get at first. Don't be alarmed when first applied, give it a little time and it will go away for the most part.

PLEASE buy this BB Cream, I think you'll just love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by BamBlastBoom

I think its hard to get a good sense of this product from the review since almost all skin79 products bought online are fake (yes I bought a fake one myself on Ebay once, and its super hard to tell the difference) However the real products are very different from the fake ones.

I suspect a lot of the reviews here, are reviews of products from fake manufactures.

First sign, I see a lot of people are complaining that this leaves a yellow cast once it oxidise. I am sorry to say this but this is supposed to be greyish, if you get one where it leaves a yellow cast, you sure as hell have a fake.

I have used this for the longest time, and I don't think it contains any yellow pigments at all - its pink based with grey tones - and its very obvious.

Secondly, this should not by any means feel sticky, it it does you got a fake. Watery and creamy yes, sticky no!

Well, on to the product review.

To me this feels almost like a velvety moisturizer with medium coverage.
I love blending it on my skin!

It does not feel heavy at all and its lasts quite well on my oily skintype (5 hours). At the end of the day my skin feels moisturized and healthy, which I never experiences with normal foundations.

Note that I live in the north and its quite cold here, so I have no clue as to whether it would hold up in warmer weather.

Western BB creams don't stand a chance if you ask me.

The only con is the greyish cast. I have fair alabaster skin with slight pinkish undertones and even on me the greyish tint is apparent - and If I don't do my neck its noticeable. However I feel like it counteracts redness, which in my case is a good thing!

So cons? Well it depends on what you are looking for, if you don't like a moist feeling go for a regular foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by OrsonWiggles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG bb cream. I have flakey and acne-prone skin that gets super oily through out the day and a lot of BB creams just don't hold up for me. Most of them make me super greasy by the end of the day, or emphasize the dry spots (orange Skin79), or just make my skin look really thick. This one is perfect. It moisturizes, and provides medium but light feeling coverage. I keep repurchasing because I haven't been able to find anything that gives me that dewy look with (somewhat) natural looking coverage. My only criticism has to do with the packaging. I like the pump because it's sanitary, but the last two containers had a faulty pump that would stick and then ooze out a lot of bb cream. Other than that, it's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

This is the only bb cream which i can use for the longest time. The whitening and skincare benefit in this really works. I have acne prone skin and this is the only bb cream that calms the redness and makes my skin improved overtime. I can sometimes even wear this without any skincare underneath. I've tried etude/missha, etc..nothing works for me. I absolutely love this one.