August 1, 2014 | 1086 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Hang Loose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

I absolutely adore MAC blushes but I prefer compact ones where it comes with a mini-brush that I can do it quickly without hassle of the blush and brush being separate. Nonetheless, the pigmentation of MAC blushes never disappoint. But this color was too light for me. I'd prefer rose colors that compliment my skintone much better. The color just did not do it for me. I'd recommended this for cooler skintones versus I have a warm undertone.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by FriendlyAussie

I purchased this and promptly gave it away. I adore the colours in the compact but cannot get it to work on my skin! The pink side is too warm, the purple side is too cool and the combination of the two is just all wrong for me.

Like most Mineralize blushes, the texture of Hang Loose is powdery and tends to look cakey. Lasting power is terrible. In my opinion, the only redeeming qualities of this blush are the packaging (I adore MAC packaging) and the way it looks in the pan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 6:37:00 AM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i LOVE this! bought it based on the reviews and it gives me a really nice dolly light pink flush, can be easily built up. i apply just the pink part for blush, and use the purple as highlight.. probably can use this for eyeshadow as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

I love this pink-and-purple combination -- it's so pretty! The pink side of the duo has a satin finish, the lilac is highly frosted; they combine to form a very cool-toned, shimmering baby pink glow.

If you draw from both sides equally, the overall color does not show up as well as if you use the pink side more heavily; I normally give the brush a decent coating of pink and finish with the lilac for better color payoff. While I do not wear it every day, it is a fun, iridescent combination that I love having in my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Marigold67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I missed it in the initial launch of the collection but found it this fall in an off in the middle of nowhere Mac counter in the Bay. I was so excited - it was their last one. Flash forward - my HG blush for sure! Yes, it's shimmery, but swirled together it gives a beautiful baby pink glow to my face that I have yet to duplicate with another blush. I love it so much that when I saw it on the Mac site in the goodbye section, I bought a backup, which is why I said no I would not repurchase - I just don't think I will run out anytime soon. I NEVER buy backups (I have a rather large blush collection I'm afraid). NW20 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, how I HOPE they re-release this shadow! THIS IS MY HG BLUSH! I used to petty much only wear cream blush, then I bought Hang Loose on impulse at my local MAC counter and I fell in LOVE! I never wear it as 2 separate blushes, I always swirl the two together and it gives me such a natural light flush. I can not recommend this blush enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by madelinex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Forget Stereo Rose! When I saw the promo photos for In The Groove, Hang Loose was the product I had to have. Just looking at it makes me happy: a pretty warm pink on one side and a shimmery lavender on the other. Swirled together, they create a soft, glowy lilac pink on my pale skin. Pick this up if you can!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Natluvsmac77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful in package, on my skin more of a highlight than a blush.(NC25/30 for reference). It gives a really nice sheen but I wont use everyday and cant see myself running out so no need to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is so pretty in the packaging but when applying it, it is a bit disappointing. Would look best on someone with dark skin tones. The purple swirl would be a nice highlight for darker skin tones but looks powdery on my medium/light complexion. Love the color in the pot however

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by icedchampagne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is amazing, Well Dressed doesn't show up on me very well, I really need to pack it on before I get any color. But this blush is super pigmented, a little truly goes a long way. Its very shimmery so for those you who like a satin & matte finish this probably isn't going to work for you. The only thing I don't like about this blush is how its so loose, it flies everywhere but mineral products all have that property so there is nothing you can really do about it. After I got my first one, I loved it so much and I went out and got another one!!