Palladio Eye Ink

Aqua, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoexyethanol, Methylparaben, Laureth-4, PVP- Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Trisodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. May Contain: Iron oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Green.

on 8/6/2015 9:08:00 PM

I bought this today, and so far I am impressed. It creates a thin line that stays. I do wish that both ends of the tube were flat, so you could store it up side down easier, to prevent it from drying out. However, the small tube makes it easy for my small, shaky hands to line my eyes with. So far, so good...

on 2/3/2015 11:28:00 PM

To this day I can't seem to find a good felt tip liquid eye liner! I bought this one and in a couple weeks ago, after using it once, it dried out completely and since the first time the pigmentation wasn't that good ...Now I know why I got it in doesn't work at all, waste of money!

on 9/21/2014 11:13:00 AM

I like Eye Ink because it allows me to make a very natural look by filling in the skin between my lashes. I just do little dabs in between the lashes so it darkens and defines the eye, but doesn't look like noticeable eyeliner. Wasn't so successful with other ink-type liners.

I use dark brown, find black too harsh for me--even though I have I have dark lashes, hair and eyes. You don't need a super steady hand to use it. It doesn't smudge.

This isn't a perfect product. I am not sure that it is particularly long lasting, but because I do a very natural application that could be because of that. Sometimes I have to shake the pen to get the ink flowing to the tip. Sometimes too much ink comes out.

But overall, I like how I can use this product and the price is very good. I have been using for about a year and plan to keep on with hit.

on 4/15/2014 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This review is for the liner in gray. I have been looking for a charcoal liquid liner in pen form. I thought I would give this a try. Unfortunately, this formula was pretty watery and thin. It made it difficult to apply and you have to keep building this up to get a good line. My only other issue with this product is that it dries to a matte cement gray. I just did not care for the color. Maybe I got a dud, who knows. I ended up returning this product.

Pros: I didn't mind the smaller length of the pen.

Cons: Formula was not good-watery/thin. Color was not flattering.

I would not recommend this color of the eye ink line.

on 10/20/2013 3:40:00 PM

I have shaky hands, but love the way liquid liner, applied to just the outer upper rims, makes my eyes look. As a die-hard L'oreal line intensifique user for about seven years, I've tried other eyeliners but none of them ever topped it for ease of use or lasting power. Applying this was even faster and easier. I bought it in navy and although it'll be harder to get my hands on than the L'oreal (I bought it at Sally's when the L'oreal is available at any old drugstore), it looks like it'll be my new HG. I also love the compact, simple black packaging compared with L'oreal's unwieldy, and kind of tacky, long gold tube.

on 9/12/2013 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These are great. I used the Covergirl one which seemed to loose color intensity over time. This one works great. Always has a good flow. One shake and its ready to go. I like that they have a Taupe shade. Very natural color and just looks like you have fuller lashes with out giving the eyeliner look. I hope they never discontinue Taupe. It is however harder to find, they don't have it at Ulta, but they do have it as Sally's Beauty. The shades are pretty true to their description too. I should also note that my eyes are very sensitive and I didn't have any problem with this product.

on 7/18/2013 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

this is AMAZING!!! i am enthralled with the 60's-style winged liner cat's eye look with the thicker black liner on top and nothing on the bottom of the eye. throughout all my experimenting, i have found that felt-tip sharpie-style liquid liners are the best fit for me personally; they give much better control than traditional liquid liners (that have a tiny brush attached) and they are much quicker and easier to use than my MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (and all other gel liners). since discovering the ease of these types of liners, i have gone through quite a few of them searching for the perfect one. the first one that i adored was exactly the same as this Palladio Eye Ink in it's packaging, shape, and overall performance, leading me to believe that companies just pump out the same product and then slap different labels on them for whatever company requests "x" product. that one was made by Styli-Style, and it was called Nano Liner 24 in Carbon Black (not to be confused with the regular, longer sized felt-tipped eyeliner which is crap). after i used up the Styli-Style liner and couldn't find it again to purchase, i bought NYX's Super Skinny Eye Marker, and although i really loved it, i didn't realize what it lacked until i ran out of it (and the almost identical Smashbox Limitless Liquid Eyeliner). the thing that is so magical about the Palladio Eye Ink is that although it's a nice, easily manageable felt tip, it's not truly like a marker (the way the NYX/SB liners were) because when you touch it to your lid and start drawing, it actually produces liquid product (not in a messy, drippy way, but in a rich, full, perfectly carbon black way) that you can trace into your lashline and darken it, which is especially important for an NC15-20 like me who has long but blonde (AKA invisible) lashes. this liner gives you a gorgeous, deepest black line that wears like IRON-- i'm talking about putting it on at 10am and wearing it all day in 90 degree weather, then going out to the bar at 10pm and waking up in the morning with *slight* smudging to my undereye area (and that actually is probably from my mascara). because of the elongated tip of the felt applicator, making a wing that is symmetrical on both sides is so much easier than with a pencil or traditional liquid liner, and if you mess up, you can totally erase your mistake with a moistened q-tip without disturbing the rest of your makeup at all. i have tried many other felt-tipped liners, such as the ones that NYC and Wet'n'Wild offer, and they are awful! they give a light grey, barely noticeable line that looks like a marker someone has used for 3+ years and is just about to give out. i'm not sure where i purchased this Palladio Eye Ink from, it was a while ago and it has sat unused in my makeup quagmire until recently, but i think i must have gotten it from Nordstrom Rack because they always carry the Palladio line. all i can tell MUA'ers who are reading this review is that if you want a truly deep, matte black liquid liner that's easy for a non-professional to use, pick this up in Black and you definitely won't be disappointed. i will absolutely be buying back-ups of this as soon as possible.
*EDIT* this is still my favorite, and i've even purchased back-ups of the black along with navy and purple! while my Nordstrom Rack no longer carries the Palladio line, it can be permanently found at Sally Beauty Supply. such a great product!!!!
*EDIT* i must admit, while everything i said about this product is still 100% true and i still love and adore it, i have been using the Physician's Formula Booster + Eyeliner Serum (whatever the hell it's called) in Ultra Black and have been completely neglecting my Palladio Eye Ink! I just swoon over the PF liner's perfect bristles (something i never liked before) that come to a perfect teensy point so that my liner is always so sharp and even. i'll never stop loving my Eye Inks, but for the moment, it's PF all the way!

on 12/31/2012 5:25:00 PM

I really love to wear liquid liner(black, of course), and have used many different brands. I tried Palladio's eye ink and I have to say that I loved it right away. I love the felt tip and how it just glides right on. I've used some other liners that had flimsy "brushes" and that just doesn't work for me. I'd definitely buy again and actually, I just went to Sally Beauty's Supply and DID buy another one...haha

on 12/19/2012 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'd like to give this a 3.5, but since I can't, I rounded up. I have this in navy.

Pros-easy to hold, felt tip is easy to control, gives a nice dark line, stays PUT, even on my watery eyes

Cons-felt tip is a bit too stiff, and doesn't make nice smooth lines, dries out quickly

The stiffness of the tip is what really bothers me most. My eyes aren't as young as they used to be, and this tip leaves lines that are just a little bit ragged looking. It's also a little hard to draw a wing with. As well as being 40 years old, my eyes are somewhat hooded. This tip is hard to draw with on the somewhat looser skin of my hooded eyes. I think I would probably buy it again, to try out other colors. I really am impressed with its staying power; it's the best I've ever used for that. The outer corners of my eyes can be watery and cause other liners to smudge. Not this one. It's also quite reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this one if your eyelids are nice and smooth.

on 12/5/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

The formula for the Eye Ink is the BEST. Didn't smudge, was super black. I loved it. I like these eyeliner marker things because it's liquid liner, and it's easy to control and not get the liner all over your eyelashes, which just makes them stick together and then makes your mascara look terrible. So, the marker packaging is great, at first. But it dried out within a couple weeks. I started having to go back over the line I just made, which only rubs off what I've already put on. It's such a shame because the formula was GREAT. So I've switched back to my cream/gel liner. Maybe they'll figure out the marker eyeliner thing eventually. This is probably the third or fourth one I've tried.

Top Rated Palladio Products