October 24, 2014 | 1878 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer - Pink Teaser 142

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

I bought this sight unseen because I love Nakkar glossimer and some of the reviews for Nakkar said that it was a redder version of Pink Teaser - and I now agree. Pink Teaser is a medium-bright mauvey-rose pink with gold and pink sparkles. Like Nakkar, it makes me happy to wear this. Even though I would probably say that Nakkar is slightly more beautiful overall, I wear Pink Teaser more often because I find it to be more versatile. I absolutely love it! Quite possibly my favorite lip gloss of all-time. NC30/Mat Lumiere 30 Cendre.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

First off, Glossimers in general are my favorite lipgloss - they go on thick and not sticky, and the colors are pretty. Pink teaser is a lovely shade that would work on a lot of people. It's quite pigmented, and it's a warm pink (nothing barbie about it). The shimmer is also very lovely. A huge winner! If you like this try Nakkar too - it's a little more coral/red, but also similar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Another winner from Chanel. Pink Teaser is a beautiful mauvey/rose color that looks stunning on my pale cool skin. Worth every buck, and as with all Chanel's glosses quality is amazing. Currently my favorite next to Imaginaire and Meteore. Today I went back to the Chanel counter to pick up another Pink Teaser gloss, and unfortunately I was told it was LE or discontinued, I was not told the last time I visited the counter, if I knew I would of bought a back up, its a shame becuause it is a lovely shade, but I must say that it is not a shade of pink that is unique, I have seen many glosses from other brands that are almost identical to this shade of pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this gloss to the moon and back. I already owned a Chanel Glossimer (in Gazelle, FYI) and while I found the color a bit too light for my tastes, I absolutely appreciated the consistency and how well the gloss stays put for hours, so I was curious to splurge on another color of the same product.
Well, this pink is just PERFECT for my lips, leaving enough color to make my face glow. Plus, the orange-golden shimmer, it's fantastic without being too dramatic.
Definitely worth every cent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My lips are not particularly pigmented and this one shows up as a brilliant vivid pink with peach undertones. It is full of golden shimmer, which is quite visible. It is strange that on others it applies as a cool pink. Under warm light it seems more peach on me. Anyway, I love it because it's a gorgeous color and extraordinary for fall. Another plus is that it is not sheer. I am happy to hear that it's a permanent shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by EFENN

Gorgeous color!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by jubez

This shade is out with Chanel's Fall 2010 collection. This has only been out at my local counter for 3 days and most of the collection is sold out, I was lucky enough to get the very last one of these. When I saw previews online I was worried that this would be too similar to Venus which I own. However, it is not; Venus and Pink Teaser are both Brilliant Extremes but Venus is much more shimmery and more fuschia. Pink Teaser is more of a deeper mauvey-rose with gold shimmers. As with most Glossimers the texture is gel-like and very comfortable on the lips. It makes my lips plump and moisturized and is not gritty at all. I have never been a huge fan of lip glosses but the moment I bought Venus I knew this was trouble lol. The SA at my counter told me this was a permanent addition to the Glossimer line. This is $31CAN.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Please click continued for pics of the product and swatch on arm.

I would probably not call this something warm. To me, it looks like vivid mid toned rosy pink. With tonnes of golden and pink shimmers. If you look closely, you can surely see the pink shimmers. This has more golden shimmers to me, at least when compared to Venus glossimer.

Despite loaded with tonnes of shimmers, the texture is still very comfrtable to wear without the horrible gritty feeling. Smooth gel-like without scent that glides on easily. Staying power is good and goes on quite sheerly, as you can see from my lip swatch. Anyway, it can be layered easily to obtain the shade as in the tube though imho, lips will be too shiny. I guess I like this sheerly - such a pretty colour! :)

Not too much to comment on the packaging as well - standard classy/ boring Chanel packaging (I'd say classy lol). Not a big fan of the doe foot applicator as most of the time it's loaded with too much lip gloss.

I bought this solely because it looks the same as my beloved LE glossimer (Ultrarose) except this is a shade deeper (and more pinkish on lips) and has pink shimmers instead of gold only. Will certainly repurchase and thank God this isn't a LE, as confirmed by a local SA, though she warned me that it may be OOS.

continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to be a strictly lipstick girl. I disliked the thick, sticky texture that is the signature of most glosses and felt so sophisticated and worldly using lipstick since the young age of 15.

Enter Chanel Glossimers. This was my first one and I never had a shade quite like this. I agree with the other reviewer who said this is a combo between rose & fuschia. I see more pink & fuschia and the color just brightens up my lips so well I don't need to use any eye makeup whilst wearing this Glossimer because I feel like my face needs nothing else! It stays on pretty well and the texture is more creamy than glossy. A slight gripe I have is that there is a lot of glossimer stuck onto the wand applicator (besides just the doe foot) but really, that's nothing to complain about.

I admit, I was a little nervous purchasing this because it didn't look like much at my Macy's counter but I had seen Temptalia's lovely swatches and her good review made me take the plunge. Well, in natural lighting (and in white fluorescent lighting), this looks AMAZING. I can't help but tell everyone that I'm wearing Chanel's Pink Teaser Glossimer whenever I have this on! I MUST share the love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! my new Holy Grail lipgloss! for all time! it gives such a beautiful soft pout of glow with such a perfect color of berry to your lips, such elegance! never have a found the perfect color for my pigmented lips! love love love!