December 19, 2014 | 1189 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Wear Eyeshadow Duo in Just Peachy (Limited Edition)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this duo. At first I didn't think it was anything special. I had originally gotten it for Easter, and after that I just kept wearing it. I'm so sad it's limited edition. I should have gotten a bunch more. But I'm surprised how much I have left since April! When I pair this with white eyeliner in the waterline and black liquid eyeliner on my lashline, it makes my eyes look HUGE and so dollish. Really brings out the brown in my eyes. Absolutely adore it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I feel like the peach color shows up slightly lighter than it appears in the package, which is a shame because I really wanted a true peachy color. Also it is very very shimmery, which I don't care for. The white color is just shimmery white, I've seen it many times. Overall nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's pretty simple--this is just a nice duo, especially for summer. The peach shade doesn't make me look like I have pink eye or a disease like most pink/coral/peach shades do. These do contain shimmer. The duo is very nice and compact, you can easily throw it into your purse or beach bag for a simple but pretty look. I might buy a backup since it's limited edition (at least it says on the packaging) but this was on clearance which is why I got it, not sure if I would pay full price.