October 31, 2014 | 902 users online

Skincare - Face - Garnier - Skin Renew The Brusher Gel-Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

Definitely did nothing good for my skin. Didn't dry it out (which frankly most days, it could use a good drying) but didn't make it oily either. Didn't inflame my acne, but didn't help it either. The brush is really lame; I should have known better on that. In fact, the brush kind of grossed me out after a while. I tossed the whole thing out after a dozen tries or so. Between the cleanser formulation and the ineffective and possibly unhygenic brush, I didn't want to tempt fate and end up broken out.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Bridgettebaldwin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this only because it was cheap, and looked like it was a good product considering the brush.
After taking a shower, I wash my face with this product then go straight to bed..
And when I woke up my eyes had swollen almost completely shut.

Which was quite scary because it'd never happened before. My aunt tried it just to be a second source, and it turns out it burns her face as well.

So, no, I'm not happy with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I paid about $6 for this item however I bought it during one of CVS bucks back deals so it was dirt cheap other wise I wouldve not pay for this item.

I really wanted the cleanser I didnt care about the brush considering I already have a brush cleanser. however you couldnt remove the brush applicator.

The Cleanser is very gentle on my skin It helped with my forehead break outs, however, it made my skin really dry around the lip and cheek and especially the nose area causing to flake, so i had to buy the matching moisturizer which helped it a lot (check out my review on that).

A lot of reviews said the product smells really good, I however do not detech a scent which is a good thing.

I would not purchase this product again unless its another one of those CVS deals.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like his cleanser. It leaves my skin clean, without stripping and over-drying it. Smells re-freshing. The brush thingy, however, is the dumbest idea on the market. Does absolutely nothing and is frankly a waste of plastic. The cleanser is a bit pricey, considering.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont know why this cleanser is having BAd reviews I love it is very
fresh it take of my makeup really well it can be a bit drying this is the reason i am giving 4 stars but is not BAD is very little but
a lite moisturizer can solve that But LOVE the brush it very fun
it exfoliate my skin Gently without damaging my skin it makes
my skin SUPER SOFT AND glowing I get compliments on my skin very time i use is the brush is very GENTLE not harsh
cleanser smell like Green tea is very soft and foam Ive

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by dimplebhatti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute rubbish! Most of the Garnier products made in the US are of such poor quality! Disgusting!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

~cons~ it REEALLY dried out my face and made it shiny

~pros~ the smell and the brush feels good