October 20, 2014 | 820 users online

Skincare - Face - Eminence Organic Skin Care - Organic Berry Pore Refining Line

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by usagi555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Blueberry Soy Cleanser: This is ideal for normal to dry skin. I have combination skin that gets oilier during the summer and super dry during the winter. I've used this cleanser on both scenarios and it has worked perfectly. It's creamy and gentle, yet it exfoliates effectively. I love to use it with my Clarisonic Mia and sometimes mix in some of Eminence's Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. My skin has remained well hydrated and breakout free.

Raspberry Pore Refining Masque: Gentle with a gel like consistency. It does have some fruit pulp in it, which makes it feel like your applying fruit spread on your skin. A little bit goes a long way, specially if emulsified with water before applying. I leave it on for 15-20 minutes while in the shower and my skin always feels perfectly smooth, clean, and hydrated.

Blackberry Pore Refining Serum: Delicious smelling and intensely hydrating serum without feeling oily or sticky. Again, like with most Eminence products, I emulsify it with a little bit of water and apply liberally. My skin feels unbelievably smooth and refined after using this.

Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream: This one is suitable for super dry skin. It is super intense, definitely suited for skin that needs intensive moisture. I prefer the Naseberry Treatment Cream.

Blueberry Soy Repair Masque: Used only a sample while vacationing in the Caribbean. I applied this one at night time after long days at the beach. My skin recovered pretty well from all of the day's sun exposure. It does feel a little heavy when applied, but I didn't experience any excess oil or breakouts after using.

Overall, the Berry Pore Refining Line has been amazing for my combination skin. Love. <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 3:56:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

love love it. it does its job and smell fantastic. some stuff are good and some are not. i didnt like the cleanser, it is very drying and doesnt seem to clean well. the serum is so so , doesnt seem to do anything at all. the gel mask is good, brightening and gives skin a fresh radiant look without irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Sheepystitious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried a sample of the Raspberry Pore Refining Masque. It is a very yummy smelling gel-based masque that slides easily over the skin. My small sample gave me two applications. I left it on for longer than the suggested 5-10 minutes, but when I wiped off the masque my skin felt smooth and my pores were noticibly smaller, though slightly so. Perhaps with continual use it would have greater effects. Check out http://www.buynaturalskincare.com/ - this is the website I use for all my favorite Eminence products, and you can sample just about everything for $1-3 each. I started out my quest with about $25 worth of samples, and have now bought several full-size products.