September 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Jojoba Butter Sweet Surrender Deep-Nourishing Body Lotion

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion is simply AMAZING. The scent is just so, so yummy!!! It's sweet and fruity (though I can't put my finger on what fruit I'm sniffing) but also a warm, cuddly, slightly powdery scent. The scent is very long lasting on my skin but the BEST part of this lotion is the fact that it moisturizes like crazy!! It leaves my skin with a soft sheen (but not oily or greasy) and so incredibly soft. I love to put this on after spending all day in the sun. I feel like it really hydrates my skin. I will buy this over and over until VS discontinues it. Here's the info from the website:

"Experience the rich, pure indulgence of deeply moisturizing jojoba butter. Intensive formula renews and conditions as it nourishes with vitamins E and C. Leaves skin soft, supple, and luxuriously wrapped in lasting, enticing scent. Domestic."