October 22, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Triple Yum

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2011 6:31:00 AM More reviews by wetnwild2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a pinky lipgloss, I HATE THE SMELL. it smells like cherry medicine. I used to have tonsilitis and used to have to take an penicillin anti biotic and it smells just like this lipgloss. the lipgloss coverage is pretty much clear but pinkish when you swatch it. overall, you would be better off getting a natural collection lipgloss, there more pigmented and wayyy cheaper. save your money but as you cant buy this anymore, i think maybelline granted many of our wishes by discontinuing this!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this as a free gift. Not to sound ungrateful, but I only used it a few times and have no intention to repurchase it. The only thing about this product I liked was the scent as it smelled like fresh citrus. The colour was non-existent, texture thin and too liquidy, barely added any shine to my lips, and it wore off extremely quickly. After a day or constant reapplication and wear I found my lips to be quite dry and irritated. Personally I feel there is way better lip glosses available then this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss was part of a LE collection with all the pastel nail polishes-Sugar Sweet or something like that. It's a light yellow pink gloss with some subtle silver microshimmer. On my medium pigmented lips it's pretty much clear. The formula of these are alright-they're not too thick, and they aren't very shiny. I have to dip the applicator back in about three times before I get enough product on my lips so that's a little annoying. These don't wear that long either-only about an hour. One thing I like is the smell-it smells exactly like grapefruit and it kind of tingles on the lips so if you have sensitive skin, you might want to watch for that. Overall, it's an okay gloss but I would only buy them if they had good colors.