July 23, 2014 | 1664 users online

Fragrances - Poppy by Coach

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this one! It's sweet, fruity and vanilla-y, without being too old or too powdery. The staying power is great and I simply love it. It's a favorite of the BF too. I'll purchase, eventually.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cute little bottle and scent, very youthful. I can even imagine a high-school girl wearing this as her first real fragrance. Inoffensive, great for everyday wear, definitely for daytime wear. It's not very distinctive, but pleasant. My only gripe is that on me, there's really no lasting power. I tried it for the first time today over the body shop's pink grapefruit body mist, really liked the combo, but it was gone much before the end of the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by GlassTourist

I just got the rollerball duo for this, and it smells WONDERFUL. Very sweet and floral. The other scent (Poppy Flower) is much more floral and a bit more subtle, but I prefer the original Poppy scent. It is a wonderful, light perfume that is perfect for summer! I'm going to have to save up and by the spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by delmyee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

O.k poppy is in no way sex in the city, I get it, but no, it doesn't get that stink at the end of it like all the sex and the city products does, I have had them all. I bought euphoria first, too strong, prada second, too light, plus the elders seem to love that stuff (no offense) baby powder with a hint of baby fart. Sorry guys, but Coach Poppy is wonderful, I love to smell fresh, kinda smells like that ralph lauren with the turquoise top, can't think of the name, but like that just lighter, I love it, I bought the 3.4oz today, 88 bucks, will be wearing correctly because geesh, but I love it.....will get again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the rollerball version which contains both the original poppy and poppy flower. I loved poppy ever since I smelled it at Sephora and in magazine strips. I am glad to finally own it as it is a beautiful scent to my nose. It is a sweet, but light floral perfume that lingers decently on the skin. I didn't find it cloying or over the top at all and it is perfect for spring or summer. If you like soft, sweet scents then you will love this. If you found Viva la Juicy to be too heavy, this is also a nice option.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

This is a very nice sweet floral. Usually I don't do florals well but this is good on me. Some light florals show up, but it is sweet and a little fruity. Lasts a long time on me also. I bought this in rollerball form from Sephora and it is a good value. One end is Poppy Flower and the other is Poppy. My favorite is Poppy. Poppy Flower has way too much florals but they mellow down somewhat. When rollerball is used up, I will buy a larger bottle of Poppy only.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by caligrl16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this perfume! I am on my second bottle of it, and being that i love perfumes that is a compliment because i have so many! I usually wear this every single day but then occasionally switch it up when im feeling like it. However, when in doubt, this is the perfume I wear the most. I always get compliments on it, and it is one of the only perfumes that has gotten me so many compliments. The only thing I do not like is the lasting power, its not horrible, but on me it lasts about 4-5 hours and then its really faded so i usually keep a roller ball with me in order to reapply. Although I have noticed that I really have not found any perfume that has lasted all day on me, regardless of brand or price. There are 2 other coach poppy spin-offs but i do not like those as much as the original. I wear this all year round, I like that it is not too heavy for summer but not too light for winter. It is the perfect floraly scent that does not have too much floral, and it never gives me a headache which is important. I will definitley be purchasing a new bottle when i run out of this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My husband picked this out for me for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it! It's floral (I love jasmine and gardenia) but a little gourmand (frenetic brule, vanilla, and marshmallow) without being too sweet. It quickly became my favorite year round fragrance. I get lots of compliments, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Moneyinthebanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this scent! My boyfriend bought it for me because I love Coach (flammable I know!)

I really like that you only need 2-3 squirts max and you can still smell it later on that day.

I am almost done with my first bottle and will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this scent. I've been looking for the perfect clean easy to wear every day scent and this is it. It's amazing. I smelled it in a magazine and had to get it. It's a difficult scent to overdue (some make my nose burn if I put on too much or hold it too close), I can squirt this one 2-3x and it's fine. It last reasonably long-I can smell it on myself at least 4 hours later which is great to me. It's not a cheap perfume but it's not the most expensive. I carry a roller ball in my purse too. If you like bounce laundry sheets and febreeze, you'll probably like this because it's the same family/style of scent.