November 25, 2014 | 1856 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Aveeno - Ageless Vitality Elasticity Recharging System - Eye

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by melbay

I keep trying to get away from this, and then my eyes begin to sag, and so I go back. I can get it on Amazon.com for about $24, and it lasts 2+ MONTHS for me, so really, it isn't that bad, especially since it actually works.

As much as I'd love to be able to an afford an "eye job" I can, and won't, so this will have to do. Tightens my skin, makes the crepiness seem less creepy, and just makes me feel better when I put on my makeup every morning.

By the way, I only use at night, so that could explain why it lasts so long for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by vanityfair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works. Followed the advice of another MUA reviewer and applied liberally. Each green tube is only supposed to last one week, but even using twice a day & applying liberally, sometimes they would last 10 days. The other tube of moisturizer or activate that goes on top needs to be shaken prior to each use as the stuff tends to separate. Again, I've been applying liberally. It has not turned back the clock utterly-- nothing short of plastic surgery can really do that, but it has helped take that weary look away. I do have fewer wrinkles and firmer skin around my eyes now. Does tingle a little when the second layer is applied, but not unbearable. Nearly all anti-aging eye cremes have irritated me in the past, but this one doesn't. I only wish it were a little more hydrating for my dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by vesuvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Besides the packaging stupidity of 4 little tubes of serum 1 plus 1 large tube of serum 2, the formulation of serum 2 is such that a brand new tube was so separated into clumpy yellow solids and clear liquid that I lost more than half the tube trying to remix them together. So my bathroom sink will have fewer wrinkles but I will never buy this crap again. And it's expensive for a drugstore brand.

This is the 21st century: products should be shelf stable! And it's dangerous when they separate because you can get too much of one or have a reaction to the chemically spoiled contents--especially around the eye. Definitely do not buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by tech_girl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this eye creme. It provides enough moisture, but not so much that your eye makeup slides off. Best of all, I've noticed a reduction in undereye puffiness and a gradual improvement in skin texture in the couple of months I've been using this. Not a miracle, but definitely results.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Renee8265

I have been using this for at least a month. There are two parts to this system. There are 4 small green tubes and you are suppose to use 1 tube a week. That goes on first. Than there is another larger white tube that you put over that. The white tube comes out separated and oily whch I think is kind of gross. My routine was to put a dab of the 1st tube and than shake up the white tube and put that over it. I didn't notice anything different. In aggravation, I stared using more of the product to get through it and write it off as another dud. That's when I started to notice an improvement! I can see a difference in the under eye bags! I'm shocked!! So be sure and use it enough of it and don't use little dabs to make it last.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by maj7575

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for the last 4 months and it has truly lifted my eye area. I have droppy eyelids and now have actual lid area for makeup. This is not a wonder treatment but does definitely make a difference. Very moisturizing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff actually works! (mostly!)I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I've been on the search for a good eyecream that would finally moisturize without giving me nasty milia or some other clogged pore issues. This is finally it!

It is really moisturizing! I use it under my BB creamy concealer and it makes it go on SO much more smoothly. And doesn't moisturize initially then dry like some others I've tried. It keeps my eye area soft and not the least bit dry.

Softened fine lines. With age my eye area had started to become quite dry. The fine lines were starting to look more and more prominent. Not cute. So I came across this product when reading a Derms blog that mentioned she had analyzed the research and was so excited about it she herself was using it. So of course I went out and bought it! It has softened the fine lines at the outter corners of my eyes and also helped with the crepy-ness I was starting to see under my eyes. It's pretty much back to normal texture. No more scaley sort of texture. It's smoother now.

The only thing that did not completely go away were the dark circles. I have allergies and don't take my meds as regularly as I should. So I didn't expect miracles there. BUT I did still see a certain amount of improvement. They are still there, just not as bad.

Packaging. At first, I thought...gosh, this is such little product for $40! Don't be mislead. It lasts a really long time. When you open the package it comes with 4 little (TINY) tubes of Step 1. And Step 2 comes in one single also kinda small tube. Well, the TINY Step 1 tube lasted me just short of 3 weeks! (using it morning, night, and sometimes in between if I washed my face again) And I wasn't stingy with it either! It goes a loooong way! I'm currently on my 3rd TINY tube of Step 1 and still have plenty of Step 2 left in their. So I figure that the entire set will go for at least 3 months.

Also, I have very senitive skin, VERY acne prone, and sensitive eyes...a lot of eye creams tend to sting or irritate. Not this one.

Oh, yes, this helped with puffyness, too. But as far as the eye lid lift it claims to do.....no dramatic differences there.

Pretty great product. Absolutely recommend this.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No