October 21, 2014 | 1332 users online

Lipstick - Victoria's Secret - Be Mine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

Oh wow. Iím never the one to buy bright lipsticks. I play it safe and stick to the soft pinks/nude colors. I originally bought this with the intention to just dab of color onto the middle of my lips AFTER my usual safe pinkish colors to make my lips look a bit perkier.

Then one day I just put this color on full blast and itís one of those colors which is bold but itís not over the top to where it borderlines unsuitable for daytime wear. This comes off as a bright wearable pink on my lips and itís refreshing to see that I can pull of bright colors :> it has a very faint scent but I could only smell it if I were to stick this straight up my nose o__o

As another bonus, I bought this when I had the secrets reward card so it was basically free lipstick for me. Even at $12 itís a pretty good buy. The formula is creamy and not drying at all. If I ever run out of this Iíll be sure to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Asianbarbiee91

AHH I LOVE this!! I saw a cute sa at Victoria's Secrt wearing this and just had to ask her what it was. It's a really wearable coral that's lovely for the new-coming spring season. Totally brightens up the face. The formula is nice, moisturizing, and very comfortable on the lips. Yay! VS seems to be stepping up their game.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by GooMavs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this lipstick. It's so smooth and creamy with chic packaging. Nice bright pink, but not over the top. It can wear off a bit unevenly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by trevor97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful Pinky Red shade lipstick that isn't drying.