April 19, 2014 | 1836 users online

Eyes - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Cream- #6 Fresh Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wanting something a little lighter than my beloved and discontinued Nars Turkish Red, I settled on MUFE's Aqua Cream (as blush) and so far so good. Although #6 is described by Sephora as "bright pink" I found it to be a cool bubblegum pink that is perfect for my Asian skin. It looks sweet and a touch is all I need to last through the day. I'm not too keen on it lips wise, but on the cheeks, lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by fofocool

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE mufe aqua creams!!
they have amazing colors
they go on smoothly
the're totally waterproof and smudgeproof

it is exceptional.... it stays put.. ( on my cheeks stays better than on my lips) and it is a beautiful pink color.. I can built it up depending how I feel and I apply it using both hand and a astippling brush!!!! I would propably repurchuse it again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, this makes for a fantastic blush! I'd say its a medium neutral pink. I am NC25 and this is very flattering on me. Apparently there is some golden shimmer but I haven't really noticed it, probably due to the way I apply it. What I do is first spray the product with a bit of Fix+, and then I take my 188 brush and dip it directly into the jar (it fits perfectly! :) The Fix+ wets and loosens the product a bit, which is fairly hard and dry feeling until it reaches the warmth of your skin. By dipping the 188. it picks up only a small amount of product for your cheeks, and its easy to go back for more if you want to build the color. I stipple it on and the Fix+ makes blending much easier! It looks so natural and is budgeproof! I have several of the MUFE HD blushes as well, but I find myself reaching for this more often. I hope they come out with more cheek colors soon! In the mean time I need to collect the other cheek colors, lol! Oh, by the way, I would NOT use this as a lip color. It is so so SO drying, and very difficult to blend on the lips in my opinion and not worth the hassle. However it makes a brilliant cream blusher!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

The color is WOW. SO wow in fact that you can see it's glow from space. OK I exagerate but the pigment IS wow! I instantly fell in love with teh color, bought it and use it as lip stain expecting the little glitter things in it to cause me irritation. It didn't. You do havet o put some lip gloss over it to keep your lips moisturized. I use just a touch for work but for a night out the full effect of it all over your lips would look fantastic. I have dark skin (exact shade of tootise roll candy) so to find products that show up on me is a great plus.
I think next time I'll buy the lipstick though in stick though. The pot isn't the most convenient thing to carry in your bag with you everywhere. If you don;t put lots of lip gloss over the top it is very drying.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is listed on Sephora's website as "bright pink". I feel like it used to say "cool pink" but maybe that's the swatches I've looked at on makeup blogs, which have all described it as a cool pink with gold shimmer. This is cool, but not especially so. I think it could easily be used by someone who is neutral or warm. I am *quite* cool toned though, and things that even lean toward neutral tend to go orange on me. I haven't found that to be the case with this. The color really is pretty unique. The thing about it is that the *base* color is pretty cool --- a medium-ish toned pink. Honestly I would not call it especially bright, but I'm not one for 'natural' makeup, so maybe my bright-dar is off. The shimmer is actually almost like a flash of gold iridescence, if that makes sense. That's what makes it a more neutral shade.

I have tested this under the faucet, and it *is* waterproof, which is what I was going for. I haven't yet tested it at the pool --- loads of chlorine can do weird things, no question. Will update if it doesn't work there.

This isn't my favorite blush I've ever tried, simply because I have put on other colors that I think work better on my particular complexion. But I do think it's lovely and unique, and it's wonderful to find something that is waterproof and beautiful. I would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the packaging too, but somehow, i wish it was made of glass, like the MAC paint pot, it is made of plastic instead, i guess it is alright because its lighter. I like using this for summer waterproof makeup, I will do a makeup tutorial later on this as well. But, this color is rather light so, i like to use it for the base, it will not crease and the color is like a touch of pink rose, just look like a touch of blush, beautiful for the summer seasons, beach wear, pool, or just summery days.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by reztyle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just discovered these today. I bought #5 and #9 for lips and cheeks. They are waterproof and pigmented so that you can wear it alone or as a base on the cheeks. It's $22 but as I mentioned before it's waterproof so the price isn't bad. I had the Nars Turks and Caicos and it was totally sheer and didn't last at all plus it was almost doubled the price of the MUFE. I am loving these and will definitely will purchase more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by roxy069

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am loving the new Aqua Creams by MUFE! Fresh Pink (#6) is a beautiful bright pink with a very subtle golden sheen! You can't tell that it's got some golden sheen until you swatch it by the way...

Anyways, I use it for my cheeks and lips. On the cheeks, it's very easy to blend, but it sets quickly so you gotta do it fast! It stays on forever.

For the lips, it can be very drying but there is a very simple solution to this: wear balm underneath! If you do that, it's lovely, lasts forever, and leaves a beautiful stain if it fades on you.

It was pricey ($25 USD I think?) but it seems like it'll last awhile. Also, I think as long as you cap the container tight, it won't dry out on you.

I really want #5 now!