October 24, 2014 | 1687 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by skygazer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I purchased the trial sized version of this and I'm glad I didn't get a full sized one. It does help to minimize the look of my pores,but flakes up / balls up like crazy! This is the first time such a product as done this on me. So yup, not impressed..

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by seventytimes7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'd heard a lot of positive feedback on Benefit's Porefessional so I decided to buy a trial size to see for myself. I'm still iffy about it, I'm glad I only purchased the trial. Like any primer it does smooth out your skin and minimize the look of your pores, but when combined with foundation and a setting powder this seemed to cause my makeup to flake some days, which is odd because I don't have a dry skin type. I just feel like I could achieve the same, if not better results with a drugstore brand primer. Ex: Maybelline Baby Skin or even one or the ELF primers for a fraction of the price. It may work wonders for some but I don't believe I'll purchase a full size tube (it smells nice though! :))

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Steph7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely brilliant primer. Glides on like silk and creates an amazing smooth base for foundation. It would even look beautiful worn on it's own;it gives bare skin a satin finish. Makeup lasts for hours shine free. I am very fair skinned and get oily in the T zone. Also packaging is divine!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2014 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Misssspiggy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overpriced and greasy. It doesn't spread very well. It doesn't want to be friends with my foundation and does it's best to push it off my face. I don't like it at all. I get way better results with my cheap ELF primer which is a quarter of the price and ten times better. Save your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Jamiejame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hides pores well on my nose, however I don't think it should be labeled as a primer. It does nothing to help makeup stay on.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by selfishfrick

the product did not do anything for me.
good that I only purchased a sample of it to try out. The feeling is silky after you apply it but the feeling disappears in an hour. the skin looks the same as without it. I tend to notice that my t-zone shines more and quicker after using this.
I did not see a difference in the appearance of my pores.
a huge price for this "magical" product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by maevespeed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do love this stuff! However I don't use it as a primer as such, I use it after priming if I fancy making my makeup extra flawless. It feels so soft and lovely on your skin but I think it's a little heavy to use as a primer all over your face to set makeup. It definitely can be used on it's own on those days your skin is clear and you don't want to go all out with foundation. It really does make your pores invisible! For what it is i initially think it's quite pricey but it is gorgeous and I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out. I wouldn't have bought this originally for how much it is (it was my mums and she gave it to me but I'm glad she did.) if you have blackheads and your pores are large definitely invest in this! Also you don't need much, definitely worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Caleeesi

This product did absolutely nothing for me. It's ridiculously overpriced and I've used $8 primers that work much better. I find it doesn't help with oil control for me and does nothing to fill in my pores. Also the texture kind of creeps me out. I'm not sure what it is about this product but I don't like how it feels on my skin. Definitely not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by AresandAprhodite13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a sample with my first Ulta buy!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!! I has an awesome scent of vanilla, well at least to me, and goes on really well. I have acne and uneven skintone/texture and this covered it right up! My makeup looks fantastic with it! I even slap some on with a powder and head to class if I'm in a hurry! I have the weirdest skin and lots of things make me break out...but this product works wonders!!

Its a bit pricey but I find it a good buy for how well it works and how often I use it! I use everyday on my cheeks, chin and forehead and can get almost three months out of a tube. I recommend for anyone who wants something to cover and smooth their skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Natalienoodles

I was drawn to this as it was voted as a top primer and the one I was using at the time wasn't working for me. I have combination, sensitive and acne prone skin.

At first I loved how if felt on my skin; plump and smooth and the squeeze tube was better than a pump in my opinion. But afterwards my skin started to break out from it. It felt like my skin wasn't able to breathe with the primer being thick and I think this, along with the silicones in it, wasn't good for my skin.

Also, you don't get a lot if product for the price tag. I only used a small amount and it was gone.