December 21, 2014 | 1461 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by sbarr96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this product for over a year, and I never use it as it's a complete waste of money! It does nothing to minimise the look of big pores. It just feels soft on your skin and makes your makeup settle and go patchy when you wear it. Don't buy this product, save your money!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by deadmap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm going to start off my review by saying that I'm not sure I have large pores on my face, aside from my nose. I think that has something to do with the fact that I'm not sure what this product really does for me, since I don't see a difference when I put it on. Even if I do put it on the pores around my nose, it doesn't create such a drastic difference that I would be compelled to re-purchase.

This product is expensive, but I can see how a lot of people would pay that if it worked for them. I would be the same if it worked for me. It doesn't, but I want to be fair for the sake of reviewing and say that I may not have enough large pores for it to actually do its job.

Basically, if you're interested in this product, try to get a sample before buying a full-sized version. You may find that it does or doesn't work for you, but at least you didn't invest in something that you may never use again. My sister had the same experience as I did, and didn't see much difference. I think it's worth it to do some research, get a sample (or use some from a friend/family member) and see how it works. I think this product may be a hit or miss for most people, based on the mixed reviews here.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by MeganDan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ehhhh.. I do really like this, but at the same time I just dont think it does a whole lot for me. It will completely fill in your pores and the smell is amazing (kinda citrus) the texture is border line silicone but still on the cream side to me. I don't exactly notice a difference when I'm using this, it doesnt help with my foundation and I think my pores look the same under makeup. The price was also a giant faction with my rating $37.00 CAD for 0.75oz ... yikes... thats a hefty price to pay for something that doesnt do much.. I'll continue to use up the rest because I do enjoy using a primer before my makeup but I will not be repurchasing this any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 8:26:00 AM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have never been a fan of primers. For whatever reason, I have just never had good luck with them. They never do what they say, are too heavy, the color is off, etc. This product has treated me well, however. I LOVE the way this feels on my skin...honestly, even if it didn't minimize my pores, I would probably wear it just for the silky-smooth feeling it gives my face. Thankfully, it does do what it claims and minimizes the look of pores. Don't get me wrong, this isn't going to make your pores just disappear(I think I might be scared of a product that seriously did that), but it definitely makes them less noticeable. It looks especially nice on the cheeks and nose, allowing foundation and blush to go on very smoothly. I would repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by xosamantha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this product, it's beige when it comes out of the tube but once rubbed in you can barely notice it. I think it is a great primer for everyday use, it isn't too thick and heavy like some other primers I've used, but it definitely smoothes out your skin and minimizes the look of pores. It's my favourite primer, I love that it doesn't feel cakey, and it doesn't feel like it slides around on your skin like the Garnier Perfect Blur primer for example. Benefit always has the cutest packaging, but it only got 4 lippies because of the price (almost $60 in Australia).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have a few pores on my nose, and on my cheeks, which I wish were smaller, but it isn't something that is pronounced. I don't struggle with large pores. Stressing that because I don't want people to avoid this if they think POREfessional is only for people with large pores. Don't want anyone to miss out on a good product!

POREfessional Primer/Corrector caught my eye while shopping at Sephora. The cute packaging helped it to stand out.

When I applied this at home, all I can say is….WOW. POREfessional evened my skin tone very well. Another plus is it is hydrating. YAY. This is a silicone based primer/corrector. I know some people breakout with anything silicone based, but my skin and silicone bond very well.

Applying fdtn over this primer/corrector is like a dream. Glides on like silk, and a small amount of foundation goes a long way. Finish with this primer/corrector underneath fdtn gives a fresh, soft look, complexion looks vibrant, and skin tone looks even . Another plus is the staying power of fdtn with this underneath. I now get the hoopla regarding primer!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by bbarfield12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just didn't love this primer. I bought it hoping it would be holy grail for me. I have oily skin and large pores in my t-zone. I didn't like the feel of this product, it doesn't glide on well. This primer has a noticeable scent to it and it really bothers me. It also caused my skin to breakout after using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This primer honestly doesn't do much. It has silicones in it but the finish isn't exactly smooth or silky. And my pores look the same whether I apply over or under foundation. The only good thing about it is the smell which is light and citrus-y but that's not what it's for. I got the mini size and I'll probably try to finish it but won't repurchase, not for 30 bucks and not even for 10.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by briannexoox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok, I must be doing something wrong because I found this product to be horrible and I regret spending that much money on it. For some reason it makes my skin flake slightly no matter how much I moisturize before using it, and I usually have to remove it all and restart without it because it makes my foundation look terrible. I would definitely not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Omurphy92782

I seriously LOVE this product it does exactly what it says and more. My pores are huge and my skin is so oily but this product is a miracle worker. That sounds intense but I feel like it's true. It completely smooths out my skin and makes my make up apply so beautifully, my skin looks flawless and it definitely helps control my oil through out the whole day.