July 29, 2014 | 1928 users online

Skincare - Body - Victoria's Secret - Dream Angels -Divine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went to Vs one day and pretty much sampled every perfume in sight: everything, from the Fantasies collection to Pink to Dream Angels. Now, Divine just smells as good as its name suggests. I have both the lotion and eau de parfum. The aroma is a soft, delicate floriental. The notes include sandalwood, amber, musk, jasmine, hiacynth, cyclamen, lotus, and water lily. The lotion goes on smoothly and feels so luxurious, perfuming the skin with this calming, vaguely powdery scent. Its moisturizing capabilities are great; my shoulders and arms became silky after initial application, and I felt incredibly feminine with this scent lingering close to me. My only issue is the bottle, which has a nice shape reminiscent of a curvaceous woman, but since it is top-heavy, it is highly prone to falling over. However, that is a small price to pay for such an enchanting scent!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is way too perfumey and Strong. This is the first scent I've ever wished didn't last all day. This lotion is also very thin and watery feeling. I also have the shower gel and have used all of that only because that scent doesn't last throughout the day. Also, the bottle will leak if it's left on its side.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 5:07:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

I love the smell. The shower gel is also great -- creamy and lathers very nicely. Not a big fan of the lotion though -- i hate the packaging; it leaks!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2006 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ErisMay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the body lotion and the scent is great but the lotion is the worst lotion I have tried in my life. It consists of silicones, water and wax to bind it together. This means that it does nothing for moisture. If you use this lotion for scent it is OK but it still leaves a terrible silicone coating on your skin. The "silky" feel is the same silicone feeling that I would imagine engine parts of a car to be lubricated in. I would buy this lotion if they changed the formula and kept the scent, but since they offer this in a perfume you are better off sticking with that and skipping the lotion all together. This is the biggest waste of money ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 3:38:00 AM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the Divine Shimmer Body Lotion. I donít like this one as much as I like Heavenly, but itís still a very nice slightly floral fresh smell. The best part of Victoria Secretís lotions is the scent lingers alllll day long! The con is the price tag of $25! But I always buy the stuff during clearance time so itís well worth it for me! As a moisturizer, it is fairly potent and I donít feel the need to re-moisturize throughout the day. I will probably re-buy next time a sale comes around. The glitter (it's not a shimmer, more like glitter!) in the lotion doesnít adhere very well to the skin and wears off rather quickly, but no biggie. I still love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2002 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Redd

Divine is rose derivitive scent and warmer than Heavenly. It has a nice crisp floral scent that isn't overpowering and doesn't smell sweet or cloying like some of the other VS florals. The lotion is really wonderful and emolient, which is good because the wash, although super lathery, isn't very moisturizing. There is no body spray for this set, but the perfume makes up for that. Worn alone it's very nice, and when layered with the rest of the Divine line, it has good staying power.