August 29, 2014 | 1680 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Urban Flowers New York

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A light sweet floral scent that didn't do much for me. The bottle is pretty small so it goes fairly quick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

I swapped for this based on the reviews here and they were right. This is an warm orchid floral--not too sweet with woody and musky undertones. Excellent fragrance for winter since it's not super light or fruity at all. I like the simple tall glass bottle, purple color and name--it's definitely a city fragrance. Lasting power is decent, if not great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Urban Flowers New York is a very pleasant, slightly sweet floral with woody undertones (although Avon calls it a chypre, I wouldn't classify it as such). Unlike its horrid sister fragrance, London, NY is a great little scent for a great little price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by laurenmf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of three of the Urban Flowers scents from Avon. It smells a little like orchid, but the chypre elements keep it from being too sweet (which orchid scents seem to be on me). For some reason it reminds me of a scent from my childhood, but I can't quite place it. The bottle is small, 1oz., which is ok because I have so many scents I wouldn't use it up if it was much bigger. It does not last long, but it was really cheap so that's ok.