September 16, 2014 | 1289 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Kohlshaper - 04 Black Coffee

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldisaster217

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My eyes are sensitive and start burning with other eyeliner brands but this one has NEVER irritated them once! I love it so much. I'm quite pale and this eyeliner does not make me look like a vampire or something, unlike other eyeliners and colors. It's a perfect shade of brown and it glides on perfectly. It stays on for a good amount of time too. I just bought some more haha :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best kohl eye pencil I've used. Good staying power(not as good as liquid) but I think this is the case with most pencils and this is better than most.Lovely dark brown colour, blacks a bit harsh on me these days.It's creamy , but not too creamy that it's going to smudge.Nice little built in sharpener too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

Great eyeliner. I dont look good in black eyeliner...it is way to harsh on me! This is a beautiful dark, dark brown. Makes my eyes pop.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

This is lovely! The shade is the darkest brown (almost black) on me and i use it to line the top of my lid, close to the lashes and also the inside rim of my eyes at the bottom. It is nice and creamy and glides on which is great as you don't have to pull or tug the delicate skin round your eyes! I have recieved compliments when i have worn this as it is not too harsh/obvious (black) but not too natural (brown). Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a GWP a few years ago, and I absolutely love this liner! I'm down to a little nub and I would definitely buy it. I have very very oily lids and despite it being a kohl, this liner will last on me for a pretty long time without smudging. It even lasts on my waterline for a few hours, which is unheard of in most liners! The texture is also fantastic, being extremely creamy and pigmented, and it doesn't skip at all. I barely have to apply pressure to apply it, but it won't smoosh like UD's liners.

The color black coffee is a dark brown that's extremely dark, but it's obviously a brown that's on the warm side, but still pretty neutral. I usually hate brown liners, but this is the perfect shade for my NC35 skin and brown eyes. It makes my eyes look extremely brown and brings out the gold in them. It's dark enough to define, but it isn't as hard as black :) It's easy to smudge out, but it also stays without fading for a really long time.

I also love the packaging on this. It has a built in sharpener in the cap which works really well in sharpening this! It makes it so convenient to travel with.