April 18, 2014 | 1851 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by rachaelhutson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product really dried out my skin! My sister had the same results when she tried it. I would only recommend using this product if you have very oily skin

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I dont know how i feel about this....it has a nice scent and feels very cooling, but it is very harsh. i thought it was working at first, but it just overdried my skin and didnt help my acne in the long run. it also made my skin very rough and red, and the dryness made me overproduce oil which is the opposite of what i wanted. :( also, as a side note: benzoyl peroxide (the acne fighting ingrediant in this) tends to expire after 3 monthes!! so i would recomend throwing this away after three monthes because it will stop being affective

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by melisavhealth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has helped with my very bad breakouts and i turn to it when i am on my period. A week before my period i get horrible breakouts and need to relieve my skin. This helps so much at preventing zits and also treating zits once they come to a surface.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by chickiep21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

After my accutane treatment, my skin for the most part is clear. Unfortunately I recently started taking a biotin supplement for growing out my hair and it wreaked havoc on my skin! I had multiple red and painful cysts on my face and my Oxy sensitive skin cleanser with 5% bp wasn't doing anything. I used the Clean & Clear advantage exfoliating cleanser prior to Oxy and it was working great but I'm not a faithful girl to my products and I always want to try other brands. As soon as I went back to using this cleanser my pimples got smaller and smaller and now my skin is pimple free once more! This one is definitely a keeper and I think that it will work for a lot of people struggling with acne.

I use this once or twice a day and I find it works best if I leave the cleanser on my wet face for at least 30 seconds before I wash my face. I see results after maybe two or three days of continuous use. I love the way it makes my skin feel: refreshed and soft. It never dries out my skin and with some moisturizer I can wear foundation after using this without seeing any flakies. I bought this at both walmart and target for around 6 bucks. Definitely a steal! I hope they never discontinue this or else I'm gonna have to buy everything they have in stock lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by petiterugger

I have combination skin. I have searched high and low for products that work well with both parts of my skin without damaging the other parts (for example, I have tried products that dry out my oily T-zone, but don't do enough for my dry cheekbones). Nothing ever seemed work for my face! It was a constant battle of extremely dry patches versus very oily parts. I was pretty skeptical about this product and didn't really appreciate it until I tried something else. This product dries out my oily spots very well. It can dry out my non-oily parts, but moisturizer fixes that! After I ran out of this, I decided to try Biore Combination Skin Cleanser. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. It broke my forehead out horribly! I looked like I had a bad rash on my skin! As soon as I switched back to Clean and Clear 3 in 1 Exfoliating Cleanser, my skin cleared back up immediately! I'm never switching again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by xxch3yxx

This is by far my favorite cleanser ever. My major problem is I can never find a strong enough cleanser that wont dry out my face (because I'm prescribed with Differin). The exfoliating beads in this acne preventing cream really helps scrub away at the dead skin leaving my face free from dryness and clear of most my acne. Iv never been a fan of Clean & Clear but their new Advantage line has done me wonders! It's by far my most favorite cleanser iv tried and I'm sticking to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Wincell

Clean and Clear 5 % benzyl peroxide, the only wash that cleared my acne. continuous control Clean and clear is good too. I've been battling acne for years, from moderate adult acne and in 2 weeks of using this product, it cleared my skin, it can be drying to your skin but use a very good moisturizer, clean and clear salicylic .05% worked perfectly. I've been seeing Dermatologist back and forth and prescribing me antibiotics (Doxy) for 3mos, it helped a bit but clean and clear gave my confidence back, I've spent dollars and dollars trying to find the product that would work for me, but clean and clear helped. Thank you so much. my skin is better than before!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Corina1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been following the acne.org regimen since November 2012. I just recently got the AHA which made my skin shed. My skin is not clear but is a lot better than it ever was without BP. I hate the amount of steps it takes to maintain somewhat clear skin.

morning: wash, BP, wait 15 min, moisturizer, wait 5 min, makeup with SPF
night: wash, wash again, BP, wait 15 min, AHA+moisturizer

I got this because I feel like I need some type of exfoliater to help slough the surface of my skin while trying to incorperate AHA. Also, I would like see if my skin can keep its cool while using BP as a wash instead of a leave on treatment. That way maybe I can cut a step out of my routine.

I've only had this product for about a week. So far I love that this is thick so it doesn't run in my eyes and down my neck. I like the scrubby beads, but I think it'd be better with a few more. This smells good, it's refreshing. My skin feels soft and fresh after using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by VJ21

Advantage 3in1 cleanser+ Cerave moisturizing cream= the best skin I've had in years! I love this combo
I like to keep my routine pretty simple and its hard for me to stick to a routine that has 3 or more steps, this has been simple and effective. I had been having horrible breakouts and an explosion of blackheads and decided to try something new, the benzoyl peroxide caught my eye so I bought it. After a week my skin was pretty clear I do still have one or two small pimples but thats better than having countless.
I used it day and night. Simply washed my face then moisturized and I think Cerave help my skin from drying out. This doesn't wash off makeup so on days I did have to wash makeup off I used a bar of soap then clean &clear and moisturize..
Products Ive used in the past: Acne.org, most neutrogena acne washes, noxzema, aveeno

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by keekz

HG cleaner for me, hands down. Only cleanser i have used for the past 4+ years. My face loves BP and in Canada we only make 5% but that does the trick. Thsi face wash always leaves my face tight like sh*t, but i apply cream and im good to go. Any time that ive had a break out from changing foundations, etc., this face wash has always cleared them right up.

Cleanser can be found (in Canada) at Wal-Mart and Shoppers Drug Mart. Wal-Mart sells it for cheaper, around $8.00, Shoppers for about $13. It doesn't have a lot of cleansing beads, but it is enough to do something.

I have bleached so many towels, headbands, and shirts because of this cleanser, but HEY IT WORKS!