October 30, 2014 | 1351 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss in Perpetual Pink

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The colour was nice enough, but the scent of this product is repulsive!!! Like fermented fruit mixed with chemicals. And it lingers on the lips. I had to wipe it off, and threw it out ASAP.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Teiris

This lip gloss was pretty disappointing. It does last a long time (not 8 hours), but only because it's so incredibly sticky. It was so bad, my lips were sticking together! Very disappointing since it claimed no tackiness.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by zahnpasta99

Well, I knew despite saying it would last for 8 hours that wasn't gonna happen. I bought this b/c it was like $4 in one campaign and my coworker was selling Avon.
I think the gloss is somewhat tacky feeling on the lips. I do like the scent, its kind of sweet but not offensive. The color is a very lite shimmery pink that is sheer. I have used this alone and over l/s.
The tube and doe foot applicator are fine.
The only major think I don't like is the tacky feeling of it. This is an alright product, but I think I will move on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this new l/g, but unfortunately it didn't meet its standards. After applying it, not even a minute passes and my lips feel tacky. The color is really nice; however, the tackiness defeats the purpose of "non-tacky" as advertised. It has a little bit of a sweet scent to it so it isn't overwhelming. The packaging is decent, as any other Avon packaging. The l/g gives a nice shine if you don't smooth your lips together. Overall, the l/g would've been perfect if it wasn't so tacky.